Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Waxwork of Yoda, Madame Tussauds gets

Andy

Yoda, and a host of other Star Wars characters are to get the wax treatment by Madame Tussauds in London for a new attraction this May.The popular London tourist attraction is recreating several scenes from the Star Wars movies in a multi-million pound collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm.

In addition to a scene depicting Yoda on Dagobah, waxwork artists have spent several months recreating Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader's epic duel aboard the second Death Star, and a scene featuring Princess Leia and Jabba the Hutt - no prizes for guessing which costume Leia's waxwork will be wearing!

The full exhibit will feature 16 Star Wars characters from the the six movies released so far, and contain immersive walk-in scenes so you can enjoy a drink with Han Solo at the Mos Eisley Cantina, or take the Millennium Falcon for a spin with Chewbacca as your co-pilot.

Check out the announcement video from Madame Tussauds below.

Click here to view the article

TheUnknown

Thumbs up for the title!

• Upvote 1

Andy

Thanks. :p

I've always wanted to visit Tussauds. Soon I will have a new reason to regret not going!

Mara

Awww... why can't it be the one of the ones in the U.S.? :p

Of course, LA and Vegas are still pretty far away from me, haha.

I guess I'll have to find my way to London one of these years...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.