Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Now recruiting: News Reporter

Andy

As part of our revival of Galactic Basic we are currently looking for a News Reporter to post Star Wars related news on our homepage.

Ideally you will already be keeping a close eye on Star Wars Episode VII casting and production news, and have the free time available to post one or more articles each week.

Previous experience of writing for a website is not essential but this and the ability to write search engine optimised content would be a big bonus. Additionally a good knowledge of writing in English is obviously essential.

To apply, please send a me private message to let me know you are interested. As with all roles at Galactic Basic, this is a voluntary role.

Click here to view the article

Shane

We need to get the article's up and running again, the last article was wrote by myself on 14th October,

Whoever has taken the role of the News Reporter needs the be able to post at least one a week,

Myself and Andy will try and post at least once a week too, and All staff on the site should be able to post articles, some might have to be approved but that is no problem.

Subscribers will also be able to post articles soon, but will need approval or editing by Admin.

If you would like more information or have any further questions, please contact either Myself or Andy

Thank you for Reading ,

Shane

Ayingel

Sorry, got a little tied up testing a pilot program at work.  I had a version of the article you posted ready to go but hadn't had a chance to post it before you did....

And Andy, I just added more information to your Saraha article.  

Edited by Ayingel

Andy

Ah, no problem, thanks. :) 

Andy

Might want another person for news reporting duties if anybody is interested. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.