Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

The Walking Dead

Andy

I haven't seen it yet so I'm tiptoeing around any mentions of the Walking Dead at he moment. So far I've not been spoilerified.

TheUnknown

Have you seen it yet?

Andy

Nope, I've still not gotten around to it, but I wasn't able to avoid the spoilers, lol

TheUnknown

The second half starts Sunday.  Hopefully it's better than the first half, which was really losing me.

TheUnknown

Truth be told, the show is losing me.  The whole Saviors story has been a chore to watch.  Negan is a little interesting but they haven't even done a flashback episode showing what makes him tick.  The whole war has been alternating between one-sided one way and then the other.

And now

Spoiler

they're killing off Carl.  The reason for doing it is reportedly to give Rick a reason not to kill Negan at the end.  So they're making Carl out to be a voice of mercy, which is bullsith given he friggin ran off on a suicide mission to kill Negan last season.  Plus, Morgan is back to crazy all the sudden.

Andy

I haven't even watched it since the "who did Negan kill?" season ending cliffhanger. Had it recorded on our box but we haven't been bothered enough to pick it up again yet. 

I've heard a lot of people saying the same as you, too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.