Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Bad furday

Celebration VI

Princess

Yup, especially with an 8am flight today

Ana

I'm here, after a full day's travel without any proper meals. Hence the alcohol is hitting me even harder than usual. Autocorrect is the only thing keeping this legible.

Princess

LOL! THose drinks were good

Ayingel

I also have another friend, Furdaddy who would appreciate codes, so two sets please and double the love!

Bad furday

Aha, the old offer he can't refuse deal...

So I'm finally here...over five hours later than I planned :(

Going to sleep now...soooooo tired!

Princess

The Wookiee didn't want to play at the lego pile because of all the kids :p

Princess

So, I had a Geekgasm today, I was in the same room as George Lucas!!!!

Bad furday

So sad that Celebration is over... :(

I'm thinking that for next time...I'd like to stay at the Rosen Center...it's closer to the side of the convention center that's active, and the 501st have a bash there (the lady I met at the airport told me all about it) - after seeing pics of it online...I want to attend!

Sin

I hope the CVII will be in Orlando again, gosh I miss everyone and its only been three days! Thank you all for a great week!

AngryLeia

So sad that Celebration is over... :(

I'm thinking that for next time...I'd like to stay at the Rosen Center...it's closer to the side of the convention center that's active, and the 501st have a bash there (the lady I met at the airport told me all about it) - after seeing pics of it online...I want to attend!

Hello! That was me at the airport :) Yep...I agree, Rosen Center is where I'm staying next time too. All the action was there...I was stuck at Rosen Shingle Creek Resort...very luxurious, but too far from OCCC and full of drunken salesmen/golfers (ugh!). Everyone stared as I walked through lobby with Jedi robes and light saber. Heehee!

To get over my post-con blues, should start saving for.... CE2 in Germany 2013 :D

Martha

Radioactive Isotope

Everyone stared as I walked through lobby with Jedi robes and light saber. Heehee!

One of my good friends has her birthday in early November, so she always has a themed costume party. Last year was heroes and villains, and it's tradition for us to go to the nearest Little Caesar's and get some pizzas. It was me dressed as (DCAU) Robin, her dressed as Sailor Moon, and our other friend as The Punisher. The looks we got from the kitchen staff and a few other customers were hilarious. Poor, sad little non-nerds. Don't they realize every day can be Halloween?

Bad furday

Lol, when I was telling people at work about going to the convention, the first thing everyone asked me was "Are you going in a costume?" ...but I think the costumes they were imagining and the costumes that were on display at the con are worlds apart.

Radioactive Isotope

The costuming at Celebration is nothing short of incredible.

Bad furday

They make it all so real!

Princess

Yup, I'm still working on my pictures

Bad furday

Gooood, gooooood!

Sin

Pics have been uploaded!

Bad furday

I saw! Yayers!

Princess

Here's Carrie FIsher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7549261@N03/sets/72157631459742124/

Drake

You mean she didn't come out in the metal bikini? What a ripoff!

Ayingel

I love Carrie Fisher, but I don't know that I'd want to see her in a metal bikini at this time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.