Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Bad furday

Celebration VI

Jake Durron

OOH OOH OOH Can I plan the party? :puppydogeyes:

Ayingel

Only if there is a cake >.>

Jake Durron

*dance of victory* Any other requests? themes? dislikes?

Pandora

Oysters. I demand raw, Gulf oysters. Either preshucked, or with a side of hot topless ripped man to shuck them for me.

Andy

Doesn't Universal have HARRY POTTER WORLD now? I want to go there so bad. It should be in the UK really, I'm not sure how they are going to get the right atmosphere for it in Florida. :p

Pandora

You should see the air conditioning units...

Jake Durron

hehehe yes there is, yes ma'am and he WILL!

Radioactive Isotope

Disney Studios (which shall forever be MGM in my heart) is fun for grown-ups. The rest of it is better if you have kids.

Speak for yourself. :p I love all things Disney. My favorite ride is still Peter Pan's Flight. But then again, I'm really about five at heart, so maybe that's just me. I really love to do the World Showcase in Epcott. It's even better to go hungry and sample foods from all the different countries. The Biergarten in Germany is incredible.

Oysters. I demand raw, Gulf oysters. Either preshucked, or with a side of hot topless ripped man to shuck them for me.

I'll pass on the oysters, but can I watch the hot topless ripped men shuck them? :D

Ayingel

Disney Studios (which shall forever be MGM in my heart) is fun for grown-ups. The rest of it is better if you have kids.

Speak for yourself. :p I love all things Disney. My favorite ride is still Peter Pan's Flight. But then again, I'm really about five at heart, so maybe that's just me. I really love to do the World Showcase in Epcott. It's even better to go hungry and sample foods from all the different countries. The Biergarten in Germany is incredible.

I luffs Epcot and now Hollywood Studios!

I'll pass on the oysters, but can I watch the hot topless ripped men shuck them? :D

Same here!

Jake Durron

*Does a Disney victory dance*

Drake

Went to Disney a couple years ago with my family so I'm good. Wouldn't mind seeing the new StarTours but that's about it. If I WERE to be able to afford a park, I would vote Universal as I have never been there.

Ayingel

I'd pick Universal, too, and I agree, the only thing I want to see at Disney is Star Tours...

Jake Durron

I'm buying mine and Andy's tickets on the fifth of August *yay payday* anyone know when we'll find out more about the vip packages and how much they'll be?

Andy

He thinks he's buying everything but I'm not going to let him!

Jake Durron

*snorts* I told you, you're on your own for souvenirs!

So I found a condo for us!!! >.> it sleeps 14 in a 5 bedroom/4 bathroom house it's got two king suites, a queen bedroom a room with two twins and two queen pull-outs... That sound reasonable to everyone?

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/42520.html?promoType=deal#description-jump

I talked with the owner and she'll let us book in advance beyond what the site does and it's like 15 minutes from the convention center.

Jake Durron

Of course... I want this one... it's a little more >.> but totally friggin worth it!

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/15521.html?promoType=deal

it would average out to be about 250 for the week each...

Princess

I don't want to blow your hopes for this, but I think that we all might get a little sick of each other and I know that I'll have other people to visit with too

Jake Durron

*shrugs* I'm just putting it out there... worst case I'll find a smaller condo... I just figured we'd like an alternative to the 80 dollar a night hotels IF we can get that rate.

Jake Durron

AYINGEL!!!!!!!!

What KIND of cake? Homemade or store bought and full description please!!!

oh... so yeah...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/tlg/2469891766.html

You're welcome girls.

• Upvote 1

Pandora

OhmyGod *covers face with hands*

Jake Durron

:D I aim to please!

• Upvote 1

Ayingel

OMG. Yellow cake :D

Jake Durron

icings? fillings? designs? themes? layers?

Princess

AYINGEL!!!!!!!!

What KIND of cake? Homemade or store bought and full description please!!!

oh... so yeah...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/tlg/2469891766.html

You're welcome girls.

*is scared* The Craigslist Killer anyone?

Jake Durron

naaah, we'll have at least three people armed... it's fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.