Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ladysade

Oranges & roses (adultish )

Ladysade

Introduction

Andy smiles " I'll tell you how your father and I met .."

The two daughters that were andy's smiled excited sitting with their legs crossed eagerness on their mocha colored skin , they lean forward their eyes begging for it to start.

Chapter 1

It started one beautiful winter evening , as the moon rose the snow sparkled as if it were silver blue glitter , we both had just gotten off the ice skating rink , as we finshed putting on our boots we walked into each other on accident, he is such a gentlemen.

Angel smiles " I am so sorry , i got lost in my thoughts and i didnt see you , Ma'am."

Andy chuckles softly " its okay , i was busy with writing down a note..to remember..."

we both looked at each other after laughing for a moment , and once our blue gray eyes met , it was like time and the world stopped..and it was just the two of us standing in the falling snow and rising moon . Standing there in the park our hair pulled back in pony tails , I remember wanting to just pull him into me and kiss his rosey lips and the feel of his pale ash white skin.

impossible most said , that two just couldnt fall in love so fast, thing is ..we felt love but didnt know if it was real..or just a fling..we spent days/weeks/months even 2 years being friends , by the third year on christmas eve angel asked me to marry him . I said yes.

mother disapproved , she didnt believe in love..well true love the kind that stops the world in your mind and time and you think your heart my fly away , thats how it is with me and angel.

he loves me aways , and shows it ..not with roses and wine..or some fancy dinner . He perfers a romantic night under the stars while listening to classical music and rose petals all around the pinic area , and candles to give more pazza to it , and the most wonderful thing about my angel is , he doesnt like to show his love by gifts but why words , poetry or song he shows it to me through them..i swear i feel like i could faint everytime i hear his luscious silk voice singing his love to me.

It took a year to plan the wedding , to look so expesive but cheap , we got it nearly right and once it happend it felt like it was alla dream that i couldnt be any happier then i am now.

Till Angel and I found out we were going to be parents, i felt so excited i nearly forgot to breath.. but it was all worth it , me and angel planned to live till we grow old and die in each others arms.

(end of chap 1 )

Princess

Please remember that you need to keep this acceptable for the general public if you're going to share this story here

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.