Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Drake

World of Warcraft

Drake

World of Warcraft

EU Realms

Beeurd all Alonsus (EU-Normal):

DASHYL - L85 Night Elf Marksmanship Hunter

AISON - L85 Human Holy Priest

WILSHER - L60 Human Paladin

Plus too many alts.

US Realms

CorSec:

ALTHAEA - L80 Blood Elf Hunter, Auchindoun (US-PvP)

Drake:

SHUHALO - L80 Tauren Shaman, Scarlet Crusade (US-RP)

CASTIEL - L80 Blood Elf Death Knight, Scarlet Crusade (US-RP)

TAKESHI - L72 Blood Elf Paladin, Scarlet Crusade (US-RP)

GARROX - L30 Orc Hunter, Scarlet Crusade (US-RP)

Link:

ALEXANICA - L70 Undead Warlock, Feathermoon (US-RP)

Robert:

XANTHIC - L35 Undead Warrior, Blackwing Lair (US-PvP)

DIMITRIOUS - L48 Undead Rogue, Uther, (US-Normal)

Edited by beeurd

Andy

No, not you too! :p

TheUnknown

I don't play it, but I want to try it.

Andy

Don't do it Unknown! :p

Drake

Yessss. Join us. :twisted:

Ender

Come on, Unknown. No one is going to elect someone who plays WoW to office. :p

Andy

They'd never have time to stand for election anyways :p

Radioactive Isotope

i'd worry if someone who played WoW got elected. they'd be like "Hey, let's blow up *insert random annoying country here*" :p

Drake

On the contrary, achieving quests in WoW focuses on teamwork so a gamer in office would be a good thing. :p

Besides, most of the races don't use explosives. Swords and magic is where it's at. ;)

Radioactive Isotope

oh, that makes me feel sooooooo much better. :p

Drake

*random bump*

Sooo...I ran across another player with the name "Jacensolo" today. :p

Ana

V. cool. I should ask my Band of Brothers fandom friends who play WoW what their names on it are. It would be freaky if you knew them. :p

Drake

Unless they play Horde side on the Scarlet Crusade server, I probably wouldn't. :p

Ayingel

hmmm....i shall have to spam your server >.<

Drake

I've fallen behind with my character on Uther. :p

And if you're looking for me on the Crusade...try messaging Shuhalo (my main). I might also be playing my Belf, Takeshi, or my new hunter, Garrox.

Edited by Drake

CorSec

Where are you in terms of Instancing / PvP Drake? In a competitive guild? Downing Illidan? :p

Ayingel

kk ijjst strted on blackwing laier

Drake

Where are you in terms of Instancing / PvP Drake? In a competitive guild? Downing Illidan? :p

Not quite prepared for Illidan yet. :p

I've been taking a bit of a break over the summer...so has most of my guild and raiding community, so instances and raids are down. Azeroth instances are tricky since I hit 58 when BC came out...so I immediately proceeded to Outland and bypassed all of the high-end 60 instances. I finally did UBRS, DM, a bit of Scholo, and poked my head into Strat after I turned 70. I also burned through ZG with a pack of 40 level 70s and managed to down Rags in MC with only 15 people. That was fun. :D

As far as Outland goes, I'm taking my time with the raids. Not yet been in Karazhan yet since I can't find enough people online to run Dark Portal for my attunement. Still working on my heroic keys but I'm not in a hurry for them, really. I've done all of the regular instances, except for Arcatraz in Tempest Keep...but that's only because I have yet to complete mah key! My latest accomplishment was getting my Netherwing mount. Took me about 10 days after the patch with them was released to get my Nether rep to revered, lol.

As for pvp goes, I'm not too big on it. I'm on an RP server, which is what I like to do. I can't stand all of the damn illiterate mouth-breathers on the normal and pvp servers (no offence to Ayingel who is on a normal server :p). The extent of my pvping is the occasional Halaa run. I wants mah Black War Talbuk, dangit!

If I chose to play constantly for the next couple months, I could probably catch up to my raiding community, who have just put Magtheridon on farm status and will be hitting deeper into Serpentshrine Cavern now.

CorSec

On my side of things...

I rolled on Bloodhoof (PvE EST) with all of my high school friends at release a few years ago (Horde obviously! Rawr!). I played a Rogue to 60 and raided Molten Core, Onyxia, and Blackwing Lair. I had the chance to go higher (AQ / Naxx) when my guild was merged with a better one, but I decided to take a break from that character (I was moving to the middle east for a year and the ping was a steady 700 average. Raiding was out of the question.)

I rolled a few alts, a priest and mage to low 50's, just solo'ing. When BC came out in January I was still in Qatar, but I rerolled with all of my friends on Auchindoun (a new PvP EST server) as a Hunter. We wanted something a little more hardcore, unfortunately, the Alliance to Horde ratio didn't make it much of a PvP server at all. Blood Elves (which we rolled for kicks) outnumbered every other race on both factions combined.

I played that character through Karazhan, and ended up killing Gruul and Magtheridon. I went into the Eye a few times, and they wanted me to hit SSC, but it was around that time I started to lose interest in raiding. The wrong people were leading raids and it turned into "work" very quickly. So I quit that guild and hung out with some of my slower friends (levelling-wise) before finally unsubscribing when school started.

This is the char:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...n&n=Althaea

I ran all sorts of different gear, near the end I started PvPing and Arena'ing a bit. Had a solid extra bag of PvP-oriented gear.

It was just kind of at the point where I would farm PvP instances with 30 minute queues all day, and/or raid 6 hours a night for 4 days a week. It gets repetitive. I accomplished most of my goals anyway (Too many exalted factions... :shifty: )

You play a shaman though eh?

Drake

Yep! Here's Shuhalo.

I see you rolled a female Blood Elf. No surprise there. :p

CorSec

Yep! Here's Shuhalo.

I see you rolled a female Blood Elf. No surprise there. :p

After watching a male Troll stab things for 2 years? Yeah, maybe I wanted something a little easier on the eyes.

It's good that you're experiencing pre-Outland content (however little). It's classic stuff, and a lot of scrubs don't know anything about it.

Drake

I play primarily for experiencing the content. I'm a big lore buff when it comes to Warcraft (or Starcraft/Diablo, for that matter) so I like playing something at least once, even if the quest is gray and I can power through the groups of mobs like a fat man through a buffet.

So, for your hunter...you find that's a good build you have going? I've got an Orc hunter going right now and I was trying to figure out a good build for him. Torn between going mostly BM or mostly Marks.

CorSec

I play primarily for experiencing the content. I'm a big lore buff when it comes to Warcraft (or Starcraft/Diablo, for that matter) so I like playing something at least once, even if the quest is gray and I can power through the groups of mobs like a fat man through a buffet.

So, for your hunter...you find that's a good build you have going? I've got an Orc hunter going right now and I was trying to figure out a good build for him. Torn between going mostly BM or mostly Marks.

The build I have is raiding-centric; fairly cookie-cutter for most enlightened raiding hunters. It's the biggest single-target DPS hunters can pull in a raid situation.

It's also very solid for levelling. You're putting points (generally) into your pet. So even when you're wearing greens from 3 zones ago, your pet (provided he's levelling with you) can still tank mobs. Additionally, once you get your 41 point talent in BM, you should be a monster in PvP. 18 seconds of immunity to all snares / cc's can rock pretty much any class.

I levelled Marks though, and I enjoy playing a marks build more. If BM wasn't a better raid spec, I'd be Marks all the time.

Edited by CorSec

Link

I'm addicted to WoW. I'm on Feathermoon server if anyone else plays and wants to venture that way.

Ayingel

ZOMG! what's your char's name?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.