Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Death Note

Andy

I saw this while shopping the other day and was wondering if anybody had seen it and whether it is any good?

It looks interesting, anyways. lol

Radioactive Isotope

i liked the anime, but i haven't heard anything about a movie.

Andy

I just watched it; it's not the most well-made film, but it was interesting enough to keep me entertained.

I understand there are a shed-load of differences, but I'm guessing the basic principle of the Death Note is the same. I loved the characters of both Light and L. Ryuk was just creepy, but funny in a way too. lol

Apparently the film was Japanese #1 for a couple weeks in 2006. It appears to have had very limited release everywhere else, and only just came out in the UK in April 2008. You should be able to find the DVD somewhere though if you are interested. The DVD I have is Japanese with English subtitles; the way it's meant to be (for once). lol

I may have to check out the anime series now... :shifty:

Radioactive Isotope

the anime is great. Ryuuk is hilarious.

Andy

Just watched the Death Note 2: The Last Name, it it was equally gripping and awesome. :D

I assume there isn't another one, seeing as both Light and L die at the end, and the Death Notes are destroyed by L before he dies.

Tsl

lol, is B coming to the dark side? congratulations on you descent into anime addiction :p

I've only just started watching the anime. I'm told it's great at first, but gets bad at some point, but I dunno. I'll be checking out the live action versions (subbed of course) after I'm through with the anime.

Andy

Well technically the film isn't anime... ;)

But it is sooooooo good. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.