Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Drake

Stargate

Drake

There is NO way that episode can go on air without having Wayne do something comedic in it. I just can't see him doing a whole show as a serious and mean character.

Princess

For sure. It's almost like on the drew carey show, i always wondered how much of that wasn't scripted

TheUnknown

There is NO way that episode can go on air without having Wayne do something comedic in it. I just can't see him doing a whole show as a serious and mean character.

That's the reason he's doing it. He knows he's in danger of being permanently typecast.

GI_Admiral

I'm sure he's done serious characters before

Uncle Du

Yea, it's just that no one knows about it.

Ender

Hahahaha, that frigging ROCKS!

Ana

Can't wait! :D

Sentrosi

well however much i like RDA, the guy that played ti'lck was great... and of course... :D the science dude... :D umm yeah i havent watched it in a week and cant remember there names

Ender

It's Teal'c, and the "science dude" is Daniel.

Drake

Stargate: The Alliance game trailer now available at the official website! :D

Ender

Also, go see Reckoning. Both parts. Download it, or something, because it was the most badass SG-1 episode EVER. I mean, like, EVER.

I wont spoil it... just see it now...

Uncle Du

What'd I miss last week, I was underway.

TheUnknown

This past episode was pretty damn good, as was the rerun they showed earlier. I only wish they would have made the episode two hours so they could explore the history between Anubis and Ulma.

Ender

1. It's Oma, not Ulma :p

2. That would've been cool

TheUnknown

To hell with knowing the correct way to spell! :p

Oh, judging from the preview of the finale, it looks like we may see the return of Ra.

Drake

Haha. That's been known for months...and it's already been aired in the UK.

The first part of the finale is about SG-1 going back in time to Ra-controlled Egypt to steal a ZPM from him. However, things go wrong and Ra captures their time machine puddle jumper. This leads to the second part where a number of alternate future SG-1s jump back in time and find the sole survivor of SG-1 is Daniel. The rest have died while attempting to lead the ancient Egyptians in a failed rebellion against Ra. This episode will also see the return of Apophis and Major Kawalsky.

Andy

Sounds like a rip-off of Back to the Future. :p

Radioactive Isotope

well, there are only 36 plots, so it shouldn't surprise you that some of them have a tendancy to be repeated. :p

TheUnknown

Okay, could someone fill me in on some things:

What happened to Osiris?

What happened to Nehrti?

Have we seen the Furlings yet?

What happened to that woman Tokra scientist? (Anise?)

What happened to the original woman Tokra leader from the episode were Jacob Carter/Selmac join?

Edited by TheUnknown

Drake

What happened to Osiris?

In the season 7 episode Chimera, Osiris uses a cloaked ship and Anubis-modified Asgard transport tech to beam down to Earth and use some neural link to enter Daniel's mind. She tries to get his subconsious "dream" self to tell her the location of the Lost City but he catches on and gets the rest of the team's help. They stage a stake out and, when Osiris beams down, they move in and subdue her. At the end of the episode, the Tok'ra remove the Osiris symbiote and Sarah is freed.

What happened to Nehrti?

Nirrti was last in the season 6 episode Metamorphosis. She was conducting genetic experiments on the local inhabitants. SG-1 arrived and eventually turned the locals against Nirrti. If I remember correctly, they killed her.

Have we seen the Furlings yet?

No.

What happened to that woman Tokra scientist? (Anise?)

She was simply eye candy to compete with 7 of 9 from Star Trek: Voyager. I don't know if she'll be making any recurring appearances in the future.

What happened to the original woman Tokra leader from the episode were Jacob Carter/Selmac join?

I don't entirely know what happened to Garshaw. It can be speculated that she died when Zipacna attacked the Tok'ra base in the season 5 two parter Summit and Last Stand. That was also the episode where Lantash (Martouf's symbiote) sacrificed itself to save everyone. :cry:

TheUnknown

I hereby decree that Drake shall be called "Encyclopedia Stargatia." :p

I don't remember Zipacna attacking the Tokra. I remember him attacking the Tollan though. And I don't remember Lantash separating from Martouf, though I remember when Martouf died.

Drake

They didn't show the separation after Martouf was shot. They just reintroduced Lantash at the beginning of the episode "Summit" where he was being held in life support stasis in a tank. He later went inside Lt. Elliot (from Proving Ground) when the Goa'uld began invading.

GI_Admiral

Graphics look pretty good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.