Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Character Creations

Rogue

That pose actually works perfect since you want to use the NRDF uniform---did I mention how much I want to kill whoever designed it?

I'm going to have Tycho Celchu model for me:

262px-Tycho_Celchu_NEGTC.jpg

Drake

Be nice to this model, Rogue dear. I've seen what you do to your other ones.

Remember, it's polite to ask before taking someone's clothes off...and not everyone likes being knocked-out, gagged, blindfolded, tied up and thrown into a ditch out in the country when you're done with them.

;)

Rogue

You sure Tycho's not into that kinky stuff? :hehe:

Edited by Rogue

Drake

That's why I said to ask first, babe. :p

Mara

Drake.. if I wanted a banner... would you need some sort of model to use those Keanu pics with? Like, different clothing and/or pose?

I usually have someone else do my banners, but he's sort of AWOL right now...

Drake

Well, I can try to use my PhD in digital surgery to graft a head onto another body, if that's what you mean. It would be easiest if you got a head and body that sort of match in the sense of pose. I can always mirror flip one or the other to make them work but it won't if the two are incompatible...know what I mean? lol

Mara

Oh, yeah.

It's just that the pictures I have posted in here already, he's wearing a flannel shirt or something... which isn't too pilot like, lol.

Maybe if I can find another Keanu with different clothes... maybe... hmm.

I should use the one with him holding Stanley! :p

And, Rogue, I found another of Keanu, but it's a profile one, don't know if you need that as well? It's a big wallpaper sized one though.

Edited by Mara

Drake

It doesn't necessarily have to be Keanu for the body. If you like something that, say, Stallone is wearing, then I can mix and match. :p

Mara

Haha, yeah I know.

I did find a flight suit website... one of the models has an okay pose, but it'd have to be a bust shot because the guy is holding a helmet, lol.

Mara

This is what I have for now...

Of course, the head will be replaced with one of the ones I posted earlier, lol. And it'll have to be just shoulders up 'cause of the helmet.

I think I'll keep looking though... I'm still not quite sure how I want Kaden to look or what to have him wear....

Drake

The guy in that picture looks like he's going to kill someone.

Ayingel

...or like he's a robot...can we say terminator?

Drake

Here's the bust of Kaden I whipped up. Let me know what you think and I can proceed.

For the banner, I was going to try to incorporate that picture, an X-Wing, and I can try hiding Artie in there too. :p

Would you like just the name and flight number? I can add the rank in there too but it would probably be crowded, lol.

Edited by Drake

Ayingel

the face looks a little yellow...would adding a yellow hue to the flight suit help that at all?

Drake

How about Kaden as a Chiss? He'll probably have more of a personality that way. :p

Just kidding! This one any better? I added a bit of yellow to the flightsuit and desaturated the face a bit.

Edited by Drake

Mara

Here's the bust of Kaden I whipped up. Let me know what you think and I can proceed.

For the banner, I was going to try to incorporate that picture, an X-Wing, and I can try hiding Artie in there too. :p

Would you like just the name and flight number? I can add the rank in there too but it would probably be crowded, lol.

Yeah... like Ayingel said.. he's a bit spray on tan lol... Can his skin tone be lightened?

'Course, in a banner, colors can be blended more.. maybe it won't be a problem.

As for him and Artie and an X-wing, I think that's fine. Yeah, I think rank could be skipped.. otherwise it'd be a lot of text, like you said.

Mara

How about Kaden as a Chiss? He'll probably have more of a personality that way. :p

Just kidding! This one any better? I added a bit of yellow to the flightsuit and desaturated the face a bit.

Haha.. the Chiss one is funny, actually.. :p

Yeah, that second looks a bit better. More normal tan than tan in a can. :p

Drake

So is that one a go?

Also, colour preferences for background or text?

Andy

Someone help me find a look for Aston. I'm struggling. :p

Mara

So is that one a go?

Also, colour preferences for background or text?

Yeah... it's hard to decide until I see something that resembles finished, lol.

Umm... not regular bright colors, overall I mean. Maybe something muted. Somewhere between normal and grayscale, maybe? As for text color... maybe a blue. A darker blue. Don't want green: Artie is green, lol.

I'll read his descript. again, and see what I think of, beeurdy.

Mara

Beeurd: Do you know who DJ Qualls is? He's skinny with longish brown hair... :p

Edited by Mara

Drake

Here's what I made. If you want it altered, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm going out for a bit so it'll be later.

If you like it, then enjoy! :D

Andy

Beeurd: Do you know who DJ Qualls is? He's skinny with longish brown hair... :p

Are you looking for a kick in the face? :p

Vergere

B: Here's what I found on Deviantart... but I doubt they're any better ideas than Mara's. Sorry mate.

http://kacfrog711.deviantart.com/art/THREE-2005-23639806

http://punchyninja.deviantart.com/art/area88-34493809

Don't get mad if you don't like them! >.< Just say, "You're right, they don't work." or something like that. :p I tried!

Edited by Vergere

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.