Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Fan Feedback

Rogue

Thanks! I'll try to fix that! I was half-awake when I wrote that in my notebook...Intro to Art class and all.

And the story was originally made to focus around Katri. The whole first chapter was intended backstory, there to show you a bit of the graphic nature of her past, even as young as she was, and to help you understand why she is who she is in the rest of the story.

Kiet was fun to play with though. He was only a boy of sixteen, but he was a moral and responsible person, which I thought was a good contrast to Neild.

In all honesty I hadn't even thought of using Neild until a few posts into the first chapter. I began wondering where he would end up...and the whole thing kind of morphed from there. I hope Jude Watson doesn't kill me for character infringement :p'

Thanks for reading though! I'm really glad you like it! All the feedback keeps me going...that and Drake refusing to let me sleep until I post.

Mara

Haha, no worries.

Yeah, I figured out the backstory part after you posted your second chapter. At first I thought the whole thing was gonna be about the Youth League. Which, I must say, I was glad to find out you were changing the focus. There's only so much of children-centered stories I can take, lol.

Yours is a lot more interesting than my own at the moment. :p

Mara

Drake... when are you gonna write more?

I'd ask the same of Rogue, but...

Drake

Uhh...I dunno.

I want to continue at some point but right now I'm busy with other things. Like...reading...and WoW. :p

Radioactive Isotope

parts of my Fairy Tale story don't seem right to me. granted i was trying to keep it to 8 pages or less, but i dunno. little help here plz? kthxbai.

http://www.galacticbasic.net/index.php?showtopic=3918

Mara

Uhh...I dunno.

I want to continue at some point but right now I'm busy with other things. Like...reading...and WoW. :p

EXCUSES.

Nah.. I don't care THAT much. :p

parts of my Fairy Tale story don't seem right to me. granted i was trying to keep it to 8 pages or less, but i dunno. little help here plz? kthxbai.

http://www.galacticbasic.net/index.php?showtopic=3918

I'll see if I can read it this weekend. : )

Edited by Mara

Mara

Damn serials. :p

Winters

I'm all supporitive of series... because I'm lazy and I want to relase content on my own time...

Mara

Oh.... right. Just like the 6-7 parts of my fanfiction. :p

I've been working part two, how long now? lol....

Radioactive Isotope

my fic's stuck too. nothing i've written lately seems right. :(

Mara

Yeah....

I just got bits and pieces. I can't get all the Jedi politics stuff right.... And having an outline doesn't seem to help.

Winters

Yeah....

I just got bits and pieces. I can't get all the Jedi politics stuff right.... And having an outline doesn't seem to help.

Psshhh... Outlines are over rated when they're on paper for fiction, they only work for research papers...

I find that my story archs are best in my head so as to file them properly and tweek them without having to waste precious paper and ink that could be used for writing out what I want to be written.

Mara

Yeah....

Psshhh... Outlines are over rated when they're on paper for fiction, they only work for research papers...

I find that my story archs are best in my head so as to file them properly and tweek them without having to waste precious paper and ink that could be used for writing out what I want to be written.

The only thing I'm wasting is space on my computer. :p

I have EVERYTHING on my computer, lol.

Drake

I hope you back it all up.

Bad furday

There's no excuse for not backing up the important stuff...external HD's aren't that expensive now :p

Mara

I have a flash drive with some stuff on it.

Plus, most of my music is on CDs, too.

Drake

I don't like using flash drives because I tend to lose them. :p

Radioactive Isotope

they have keyrings on them so that doesn't happen. :p

Drake

Some do not.

Andy

You obviously get the cheapass crappy ones then :p

Mara

Mine has a sort of string on it, so I can wear it around my neck. No key ring. :p

Either way, I keep it in my purse, lol.

Drake

Moved the discussion from the comic page to here.

Andy

Rogue. I WANTS MOAR!!!

Plz. :D

You tricked me into reading it and now I'm into the story! :p

Rogue

:D

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Now I have more incentive to write ^^

Andy

No go read mine. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.