Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Times and Contact Info....

Mara

I thought it might be a good idea to have a place to list when we're usually online... and when we are, what we can be contacted with (in case there's a new post or something and we don't happen to be signed in).

Mara/Kaden Staal:

I'm online at work: 2:30-10:30 pm (EST/EDT), Mondays through Fridays.

And I usually sign onto MSN part of the day. If I need to, I can start using AIM again.

Both usernames should be in my profile here.

Rogue

Nat Riamor/Layla Nasrin

MSN: usajenkimimay@yahoo.com

AIM: HapanQueen11

Email: WingedHeart11@aol.com

I'm on all the freaking time...except for 4-midnight EST Sat and 3-midnight sundays.

Radioactive Isotope

Atuarre (JM)

Monday/Wednesday 9am-2pm EST (minus a half hour or so for lunch)

Tuesday/Thursday 9am-4pm (minus lunch)

and then pretty much any time i can squeeze the sibs out. i usually check everything one more time before i go to bed between 11pm and 12am. contact info should be in my profile or you can PM/MySpace/Facebook me.

Ender

You all know my MSN, it's also in my profile. I'm never really on at a specific time, depending on where in the world I am.

Andy

You know my MSN, and I'm on at random times during random days, randomly. :p

Bad furday

I'm on at odd hours and whenever I can be. :p

Mara

I know this is way ahead.. but I thought I'd give notice.

I'll be away, camping in August, so I won't be able to come on... from about Sat. August 4 to Mon. August 12, when I'll be back at work.

I know it's way in advance, but that gives me, and the rest of you, time to figure out what to do with Kaden while I am gone.. something where he doesn't need to be directly involved.

Ayingel

Well, since I'm not working at the moment, I'm on more often than I will be once I'm hired somewhere, and depending on where I'm hired, weekends may be almost completely right out.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.