Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Reference Section

Mara

Maybe the animal species Verg/Brier mentioned?

Plus I think there's a few Chiss.

Edited by Mara

Drake

Here's the important bits from Chickenman's post concerning everyone's basic role in this mission:

Team Red: Jaim and Jya, who will land in Tyrena, hitting up the cantinas for information, and utilizing some of their old smuggling contacts.

Team Gold: Arlan, Aston, and Tak will land in a separate Tyrenan docking bay, with the mission to infiltrate an Archaic office of some sort, even a front, in order to investigate there. Aston will slice the computer networks, ostensibly working for them. Arlan will plant listening bugs throughout the building. And Tak will make sure they don't get themselves killed. And probably do some investigating for himself.

Team Blue: Nima, Nat, and Brier will stay at Brier's house. They will handle the researching and data sorting. Their job is unfortunately the dullest, but Nima needs to be on hand in case she is needed by any of the squads.

Team Green: Aeric, Atuarre, Szen, and Kaden. Operating from a cheap motel, they'll going to handle old-fashioned reconnaissance. Chasing down leads from Blue Team, as well as their own investigations.

Additionally, Brier will be the link between the squadron. She's the one who's going to pickup and send information to the other teams through dropoffs and exchanges.

Chickenman

Team Blue is indeed going to get plenty of action though.</spoiler>

Ender

*Gasp* Anticipation!

Drake

A couple more resources...

Diktat Daclif Gallamby - The Imperial leader of Corellia. It looks like he's a basic politician-type. Only really worried about keeping up appearances. Not quite the evil dictator that Pod is making him out to be. :p

Public Safety Service - Or PSS for short. The police force that the Diktat created after absolving the Corellian Security Force. Looks like they're kinda pushovers, like the Diktat.

Everyone please keep that in mind...THERE IS NO CORSEC!!!

Pandora

Hey! Maybe that's the appearance he's going for! :p Besides, who knows what everyday politicians are involved in and how crooked it is?

Drake

I guess he has to keep the rampant criminal underworld in check somehow. :p

Andy

Everyone please keep that in mind...THERE IS NO CORSEC!!!

I know, tell me about it. I been trying to get Sticks and GI to come back too but they haven't!

Drake

I was waiting for a response like that. :p

Pandora

Didn't see that one coming at ALL. :roll:

I guess he has to keep the rampant criminal underworld in check somehow. :p

Well, don't the vast majority of politicians have some sort of ulterior motive? Is is that much of a stretch to assume that the Diktat will threaten one innocent family to rise up the food chain?

Chickenman

So I spent pretty much all day working on this.

Probably unnecessary, but it could be a cool way of keeping track of information. If anyone wants to help out it would be appreciated.

Edited by Chickenman

Mara

Cool. : )

Chickenman

Found a pretty cool article on Starfighter Combat

Could be cool for anyone wanting to lend some authenticity to their posts/come up with ideas.

Andy

Oh wow, that page has seriously changed since I last saw it. :eek:

Awesome.

Chickenman

I actually used the Revenant Squadron wiki!

:eek:

Mara

Thought it might be useful...

Archaic/Corellia aliases:

Tak--Jacer Tann

Aeric--Jaggs Tyrell

Kaden--Cammar Novask

Atuarre--Zeki

Maybe I missed some? Those are the ones I remember seeing.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.