Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Tenel Ka

Heroes...

Ayingel

don't forget tho, nikki's gone off and lived separate lives. remember the cocaine addict who went off and clubbed all the time?

Radioactive Isotope

can i just say right now that Mohinder is an idiot?

Drake

don't forget tho, nikki's gone off and lived separate lives. remember the cocaine addict who went off and clubbed all the time?

That's true. However, all of those personalities knew who Niki was as evidenced by the scenes in which she's talking to the mirror. With this on, though, she genuinely doesn't appear to know Niki at all.

can i just say right now that Mohinder is an idiot?

Yes he is. A desperate idiot.

I'm thinking that they creators of the show wanted to make a "hero" (mutant) with a physical manifestation of their powers. So far, all of the people we've met showed no immediate outward indication that they were special. All of them could pass as regular humans. But now Mohinder looks like he's hulking out with some wicked growths on his back. Maybe this is his punishment for meddling with nature, lol.

Drake

I'm still unsure about Mrs. Petrelli.

If we didn't know about her ability to dreamwalk future events, I would say that she's evil...what with the whole "feeding" of that mutant chick to Sylar so he could have her very Quinlan Vos power. However, I think her power affords her the excuse of doing whatever is necessary to safeguard the future.

On the otherhand...teaming Mr. Bennett up with Sylar is just plain mean. :p

Also, that Magneto guy is pretty cool, lol.

More to come as the episode unfolds... Haha! Daphne just called Hiro "Pikachu". :lol:

Edit:

Magneto guy just got his heart punched out...damn.

Moar edits:

ARRRRGH! I'm annoyed with two things. One...they completely copy and pasted Isaac's powers of painting the future right down to the white eyes. Rip-off! Second, Mrs. Petrelli is now Sylar's mother as well? What the heck!? By the time this show if over, she'll be related to everyone. I was fine with Natan being Claire's daddy but now this is just a little too far.

Also...Niki has a twin sister. That would explain everything nicely...but it's a shame that Niki is dead. Unless there's some kind of twist coming along down the line.

Also also...scratch that about the Isaac rip-off guy in Africa...now it's the Isaac rip-off music? Wtf?

Edited by Drake

Radioactive Isotope

but Nikki already had a twin sister, didn't she? or was Jessica one of her personalities?

Drake

Jessica and...that other one who showed up later and went partying (before DL died)...were both personalities.

Radioactive Isotope

ARGH!!!

THEY KILLED ANDO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! although it seems no one really dies on this show (yes, i'm looking at YOU Mr Petrelli, who was supposed to be dead in SEASON ONE!!), but i still don't get why Hiro just offed his best friend. maybe it has something to do with the future where Ando killed Hiro.

Claire

is getting on my nerves. if she hasn't figured out by now that she can't trust her dad AT ALL, she's every bit of an airhead cheerleader. and this whole superhero kick of hers? please. she's not very convincing. i almost liked villian future-Claire better.

Sylar.

it's interesting what they're doing with him. can he really learn to control his power? the future seems to indicate so to a point. i was thrown off by Gabriel the doting dad, but it worked for me. i really want to know who little Noah's mom is. coinkidink that Sylar's son is named after Claire's dad? but then he and Claire are sorta related. hmmmmm.......

Peter.

idiot. that's all i have to say. same with Mohinder. i was kinda hoping Maya would have killed him. i hope she's not dead, cuz i kinda liked her.

and i still want to know

what's gonna happen to Micha? will Tracy look after him now, or will he go live with his cousin? i really hope they don't push him out of the show.

all in all, the show's getting too many storylines and characters to adequately keep track of. it's starting to get a little far-fetched to me.

Rogue

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PETER LOST HIS SEXY

POWERS!

And Adam

DIED?!!

And as for new relatives...

Seriously, who thought Petrelli Sr's power would be to steal powers?

:p It seems like Nathan might have been the only dud in the family. Or were they all injected with powers? Maybe that's what makes Claire different. Maybe she wasn't injected! Maybe hers is the evolution. But then, wouldn't Kensei's be as well? Now that he's dead the world may never know.

Unless Hiro...

;)

Drake

Don't worry! Peter still has his

weird sideways mouth gimp!

:p

I like what Hiro did with Ando, going back and setting up the whole thing to make it look like he killed him. Clever!

Also...how did Mr. Parkman get out of his coma? And is anyone else seeing the formation of some kind of Three Blonde Amigos thing with Claire and her moms?

Edited by Drake

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.