Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Drake

X-Men

Chris/Tauntaun13

There seems to be some confusion about the trailer working or not, I can't play it and I've read that some other people can't too, it's in quicktime's page anyway.

GI_Admiral

OMG!!! THEY TOOK NIGHTCRAWLER OUT?!!?!?! :( :( :( :(

Mara

Indeed...

Did the actor just not re-sign?

Chris/Tauntaun13

I read somewhere that he dreaded the make-up sequence that turned him into Nightcrawler, but I don't know if that was the actual reason or just a joke. Though if that was the case they could have just found another actor, so I suspect that the producers just axed the character alltogether.

Yup, with a little search I confirmed that the moviemakers decided not to use Nightcrawler. It's sad because he was a charismatic character, but on the other side I do believe that his power was just too powerful, when you have a guy that can get into any place, it takes away a lot of the challenge... the difficult thing with all these superhero movies is how to convince us that the heroes are really in danger despite their great powers.

Mara

Yeah, I guess it makes sense... but he coulda still been a minor character or something.

GI_Admiral

lol too poewrful?

More so than, yknow, being able to take a bullet :p

Rogue

Can't wait to see Remy!!!!!!!

I think he'll come in as a brotherhood char, which will of course leade Rogue into trouble

Drake

I'm looking forward to seeing Angel. I'm hoping his introduction will lead up to an Apocalypse movie. Mmm...giggidy.

I also can't wait to see Juggernaut, Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat, Jubilee, Omega Red, and more Colossus! :D

I don't think Gambit's going to be in it because he's not credited at all. The internet rumours say that he probably won't have anything bigger than a very minor role. Also, Cyclops won't have a large role because he was busy filming Superman Returns at the same time as X3.

Radioactive Isotope

sweet!

TheUnknown

It does like awesome.

Strike

Xmen>Batman>Spiderman>Everyother SuperHero>...Superman

Trailer looks awesome.

Radioactive Isotope

ok, i'll admit, X-Men is way uber awesome. but it's not better than Batman. :p

Mara

Uh, yeah.

And I think that kinda list can go in the superhero discussion thread. :p

Tsl

Rawr.

I just wanna see X3....because....I saw the others and they were alright. Yay.

Rogue

I share that sentiment :D

Rogue

Trailer looks uber cool! Angel looks like he has a big role, and i think Jubilee and Kitty are going to be shown more. :D

I think they did casting pretty well...we'll see how the camera work is though with Singer gone. He was a part of the reason it was so good.

Darth Paladin

Juggernaut looks like he was pulled out of a B Movie :lol:

Chris/Tauntaun13

I saw it yesterday, it was pretty good, better than I expected.

And there's an Easter Egg scene after the credits.

Mara

I saw it yesterday, it was pretty good, better than I expected.

And there's an Easter Egg scene after the credits.

No... :p

Saw it also. 'Twas good, but somehow the ending seemed... forced, kinda tranquil. I guess I was expecting more for the end of a trilogy of movies.

But I did read a rumor that Hugh Jackman wants to work on a prequel for Wolverine.... and there might be a prequel featuring when Eric and Xavier meet.

Radioactive Isotope

didn't you see the scene that was after the credits? maybe it's not the last one. :p

Mara

Yes I did. :p

They'd be stupid to keep going..... more than three is just excessive and starts to take away from the movies themselves.

Drake

You must be unaware of X-Men lore. It's not over until they bring in Apocalypse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.