Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

Michael Crichton

Mara

I have my own definitions of various forms of sci-fi, namely sci-fi versus science fiction. Strange, I know. But I don't have time to get into right now.

Mara

Pirate Latitudes hits stores tomorrow!

Andy

Interesting, I'd not really heard much about that one. Sounds a bit Honey I Shrunk the Kids. :p

Mara

Haha, it kind of was. But better. :p

I actually had delayed reading it for a while, unsure, because I knew M.C. hadn't written the whole thing... but I finally cracked and read it. And it was good. I couldn't really tell where Crichton left off and Preston began.

Will be interesting to see if this ever makes development and gets a green light, though. DreamWorks had also bought the rights to Pirate Latitudes back in 2009, and nothing's happened with that yet, so... lol.

Mara

!!!!!!!

Another novel found!

Oh, I am so excited. SO EXCITED.

Andy

I saw this earlier... I don't know how I can't write my first novel and he's released three since he died. :p

Mara

Haha, I know, right?

What boggles me is how his widow JUST found this one. I mean, it's been almost eight years. Was he a hoarder??

Mara

Whoo, Dragon Teeth is out next month.

Also, Micro apparently has a script written and just found a director.

I'm cautiously optimistic. Because the last time I got excited about a film adaptation, Timeline disappointed me so hard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.