Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

CorSec

I might have some opinions or anecdotes once I actually play the game

Uncle Du

*sigh*

And to think, after all the hyping up, I'm the only one playing this game hard core. And I'm not even that good! :p

Edited by Du

Rogue

I'm playing! You can add me when you're next on. I've got a predictable name... ROGUEEleven, and I'm not that good either :p

Drake

Did you ever find out if that 'chickenman' your dad was playing against was our Chickenman? :p

Rogue

Haven't asked him yet. My sister was playing...quite the horrifying sight, and we spotted him on my dad's name.

Uncle Du

I'm playing! You can add me when you're next on. I've got a predictable name... ROGUEEleven, and I'm not that good either :p

Will do! Add me... *points at sig* ;)

Dude, your Dad plays too? That's awesome!

Rogue

Yup! And my cousin and brother. I'll introduce you to the crowd when we play ;)

Drake

I would play too but...it's looking more and more like someone in the postal service stole my 360.

I called the shipping company today to inquire about the delivery...which I sent out almost a month ago. They said that it hadn't even been entered into the system, meaning the drop-off location I brought it to probably didn't scan the package.

If they can't find my 360 and/or Microsoft can't replace it, I'm going to be so very pissed.

Mmm...lawsuit.

Uncle Du

It didn't get shipped UPS?

Drake

Microsoft's instructions said to ship it through Purolator.

Uncle Du

Oh. I guess it would make sense that you would use a different service, being that you're not in the same country. ;)

They didn't give you a tracking number or anything?

Oh yea, and I finally got my Spartan Officer achievement! :D

Andy

I would play too but...it's looking more and more like someone in the postal service stole my 360.

I called the shipping company today to inquire about the delivery...which I sent out almost a month ago. They said that it hadn't even been entered into the system, meaning the drop-off location I brought it to probably didn't scan the package.

If they can't find my 360 and/or Microsoft can't replace it, I'm going to be so very pissed.

Mmm...lawsuit.

*pointlaugh*

Sorry, I can't help it. You'd laugh too if it was somebody else :p

Drake

Probably not.........jerk. :p

Ender

I've got it, I just don't have the wireless adapter needed for Live. So Aaron and I have been kicking the sith out of coop Legendary.

Uncle Du

How many skulls have you found? Have you scored the 15,000 points per level needed in campaign scoring to unlock the achievements?

Ender

Not yet. I've been splitting time between Halo and FIFA 08.

Uncle Du

How is the newest installment in the FIFA franchise?

Ender

Better than last year, absolutely, but there's still a lot missing that would make it a really good game.

Uncle Du

I created a group at B.net, and if anyone is interested, and has a Bungie profile you can check it out here. I just created it today, and we're all one member strong. Hopefully that number will grow to at least 2 by the end of the week.

Yes, I'm bored at work, and this is what I'm doing. Anything to pass the time. But I thought it would be a good way to maybe meet some more people that are interested in having a good time playing this game, and aren't Halo fanboys.

Drake

We put the laughter in manslaughter.

Classic. :lol:

Btw...just got a call from Purolator. They said they found my X-Box 360! It was just received at it's destination today...over a month later. :nutty:

I'm trying to get ahold of my customer service contact at Microsoft to let her know and demand they send it back to me express post. :p

Uncle Du

Classic. :lol:

I'm glad it didn't go unappreciated. ;)

Well, at least they know where the damn thing is now! Maybe you can look forward to playing in, oh, another month. :p

Drake

Yeah, when I asked for express shipping she was like, "Uhh...I'm afraid we can't do that." :p

So 10-12 business days at the service center...then back through Purolator.

Uncle Du

Man that sucks. Damn multi-billion dollar corporations that can't pay for some express shipping. :p

Drake

The annoying thing was that the whole thing happened because the artard, at the drop-off place across the street, shipped it through Canada Post when it was clearly marked for Purolator. So it took a month for Canada Post to get it back to Purolator. *sigh*

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.