Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Rogue

Prayers Needed Please

Ayingel

Two students now in Minnesota are suffering from back injuries due to back checking. One has lost all hopes of being mobile again (Jack Jablonski), the other has finally started getting tingling in her arms, but not in her legs (Jenna Privette), and is from the school I work for. Please keep her in your prayers that she isn't left in a wheel chair after playing the sport she loves.

Princess

Please keep my boyfriend in your prayers, he was in an accident with his new job and lost the tip of his left ring finger in the accident. He's had surgery but is still in a lot of pain and is facing possible future surgeries

Ana

Oh gosh... my thoughts are with him, Prin.

Princess

Yeah, if I understand right, he's lost the first third of the finger

Ayingel

Yeowch D: Luckily, most people are able to function without it, but I'll keep him and his recovery in my prayers

Princess

Okay, actually, he lost it between the nail bed and the first knuckle, but it's not healing well, he's still in a lot of pain and his hand is numb a lot. He may have to have another surgery and have it cut back to below the first knuckle

Ayingel

D:

Ana

:( Continued thoughts!

Drake

I'm heading out on a missions trip tonight for Cambodia until the 26th. Your prayers would be appreciated! Also, I may not be around a lot. I'm bringing my laptop but use of the internet may be limited.

Pandora

Safe travels!

Princess

What Pod said! And learn a lot and be touched by the masses!

Ayingel

Be safe! Many of my friends have had great times doing missions in Cambodia

Pandora

Please keep my friend Kim in your thoughts. She lives far away from me and she's very suicidal. I finally ran out of ways to convince her to go to the hospital this afternoon. I'm so very scared for her. She doesn't deserve to be in this kind of pain.

Princess

Do it involuntarily. Call 911, give them her address and tell them that she told you she wants to kill herself.

Pandora

She lives in Virginia or I would have already.

Ayingel

My friends' dad ended his battle with cancer this weekend.

Princess

My aunt is in the line of fire for Hurricane Isaac.

Sin

Praying for all who need prayers

Princess

My uncle tom is 55 years old. He had his physical and complained of occasional discomfort in his chest. He had a stress test which he failed because he couldn't finish it because his legs were tired. He had a cardiac cath yesterday and we figured that he'd need a stent or 2 because they were having trouble finding the pulses in his feet.

Nope.

His right coronary artery is 100% blocked and has already bypassed itself. It has been closing off for at least 10 years the cardiologist suspects. He has 2-3 other blockages that need bypasses. He will be having triple to quadruple bypass one day next week.

Please pray for my family, heart disease runs rampant on that side. My grandpa had his first of 3 heart attacks at 45 and had to have quadruple bypass.

Princess

Actually, he won't be having the surgery next week, it's this Thursday now

Princess

Surgery went well! They just got him off the vent!

Pandora

Oh good! I'm glad to hear it!

Princess

He's out of surgical ICU and is in just regular ICU now

Princess

Please pray for my friend and her husband. Her husband was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma with lymph node involvement. They've surgically removed the spot and the lymph nodes, but he's going through chemo and radiation right now and he's been off of work long enough that they have to get COBRA insurance and she found out yesterday that his insurance has been dropped when she was picking up a prescription and the employer has 30 days to turn in the paperwork, so things just suck right now, so if you can just keep them in your prayers that things go smoothly.

TheUnknown

This just went through the county in which my parents (and a large number of other relatives) live:

http://twitter.yfrog.com/jojvyvkslexkozpdbjxdfoxcz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.