Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

The Garden Of Torture

Pandora

Okay, here's what I want to do with them:

Separate them first into two groups. All of them worth half a million credits or more to our clients in one group, along with those our clients want proof of their torture. Take those through safely and lock them in the South Wing, block 12. The rest, go on and take them through the garden... go the long way, and take Cookie, Fluffy, and Angel with you to keep them from running off before getting tortured or killed in The Garden. The survivors, take into the East wing, block 9. Tomorrow afternoon when they get all settled in, I go through and give them a proper welcome and introduce myself. I think we're starting to loose the personal contact with our customers. It's just not as rewarding if I don't get to rough a few of them up first... *sighs nostalgically*

Princess

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Chickenman

*Not know how dangerous the garden is, Chickenman walks in*

*He doesn't walk out*

Princess

*hears the plants munching happily*

Hmmm, some poor fool must've wandered into it

*Shrugs*

Chickenman

*finds himself in cloning lab*

Wow. Must have died. Walks out and heads to the beautiful garden ahead.

Pandora

Make it idiot proof and they'll just make a better idiot... :roll:

Princess

*an alarm beeps on Prin's desk and she sees that the prisoner dropship is here. She gives it access to land on the south lawn and whistles for Cookie, Fluffy, Angel and Muffin. Prin hops up on Muffin and rides out to meet the dropship, in her most bloodsplattered clothing. Prin gives Muffin a kick and he takes off running, taking the shortcut through the center of the garden*

Good thing Drake taught the plants who not to eat

*They arrive at the dropship and Prin dismounts from Muffin and goes on board the ship and downloads the list of prisoners. She then goes down to the holding cells*

Ok, everybody listen up. Welcome to the Garden of Torture. Some of you are lucky enough, if you consider yourselves that, to be able to go straight to the decon chambers. The rest of you will have to brave the Garden, and if you make it through, then you will be taken to decon. Listen up for your numbers to be called. And don't even think about running away, I've got mine and Pod's faithful pets waiting outside to watch for runners. Prisoners 1-22A will be going with Fluffy around the garden and straight to decon then to your cells. Don't think that you're stupid enough to run, Fluffy is a genetically mutated Wampa, and the sweetest pet around.

*Prin whistles for Fluffy and he leads the 22 prisoners straight to the decon chambers*

The rest of you, will be accompanying me, Cookie, Angel and Muffin through the garden to the decon chambers. Don't try to run away because I will catch you, and you'll die an even slower death or the plants will eat you. As long as you stay inside the triange of pets, you'll make it through just fine.

*with a touch on her datapad, prisoners 22B-151C are let loose and herded outside to be surrounded by the animals. Prin gets on Muffin again and takes up the rear, heading back to the main building. Prisoner 65E tries to escape and is gobbled up by a mutant plant*

That is what happens should you try to escape. Enjoy your stay here.

*the prisoners are all herded into a holding pen for the droids to process and decontaminate them. Prin leaves Cookie, Angel and Muffin to watch the prisoners, and smiles as Cookie nips at them.*

Watch over them carefully loves, I've got to go do some paperwork to get ready to torture these prisoners.

*Prin goes back to her office to work up a torture plan on the main computer*

Pandora

Did I hear some growling? *pushes a button on her desk and a viewscreen reveals itself on her office wall, showing prisoners 22B-151C in decon, and glances at the prisoner inventory Princess sent her and marks off 101-151C and goes over to Prin's office and shows her the modified list*

These last fifty here... *hits a button on her datapad and they separate into their own list* These I want to use for bio testing. Play doctor. Sound fun? I'll move them into East Wing block 8.

*goes off first to visit the larger group of less valuable prisoners. She lets herself into the holding pin and locks the door behind her.* Welcome to the Garden of Torture. My name is Pod and I'll be your tour guide for the rest of your miserable lives. Now I have to ask you to keep your hands and feet inside the agony-mobile and follow me.

*she turns around, and with the help of Cookie and Angel, leads the prisoners out of the holding pin and towards the East Wing. She stops at Block 8 and ushers Prin's fifty inside, then stands in the doorway.*

You fifty are lucky. See Princess has this little hobby... she likes to play with germs and stuff like that. You get to be her guinea pigs, so I suggest you learn to squeal and eat pellets.

*the door slams behind her as she leads the remaining prisoners to the next block up.* You are here because, well, you've annoyed someone. How do I know they were just annoyed? You each came with a check, and yours were missing a few zeros. I don't know what I'll do with you yet. You will probably be target practice for someone. Only time can tell.

*She locks them in their cells, then turns and motions for Angel and Cookie to follow her back to the main building and her office. Cookie curls up on the floor of Pod's office and Angel goes off to find Princess.* You know, I think I'll let those others just chill out in decon for a day or so. Survey says it's dinner time.

Princess

Ooooh sweet, 50 prisoners to test the effects first hand of different germs. Thanks Pod!

Princess

*wanders down to her lab and starts inventoring her bacteria cultures*

Hmmmm, which should I infect some of them with first?

Ender

*Walks outside as another dropship comes in*

Welcome to the end of your miserable lives, gentlemen. My name is Ender, and these are my kick-ass Marines. *Points at heavily armed Marines surrounding them* You screw with them, you get a boot up your ass. Now, if you KEEP messing with my Marines or anyone else, you get your balls pulled out from your throat. And that's a nice mercy, compared to what I would do to you.

Now, follow us through the Garden. Do not try to escape. If you do, if my snipers or I dont get you first, you get eaten by the, er, denizens of the garden. Move out.

*Walks through Garden, a few prisoners getting sniped along the way*

All right. Prisoners 1-30 will be taken to the chemical weapons labs. The others get to go to the POW torture cells. Do it now.

Pandora

Have fun, Janson, but I do NOT want to hear any explosions, understood? Thought so. ;)

*glances at her watch* I guess those last prisoners have been in decon long enough... *Takes Cookie with her and meets Fluffy, who is still faithfully guarding her last batch of prisoners. The two animals follow her into the holding pin and she shuts the door behind them.*

Welcome ladies, gentlemen and... *she glances at some strange alien she's never seen* ...the rest of you.... You all have been separated because you are of great value to me and my clients. This can be to your advantage... I won't kill you right away. Some of you may be here for years, others several months. I and my staff will make sure you are as uncomfortable as possible. You are a lucky bunch. You'll soon be exposed to the most sophisticated and effective torture in the galaxy. And to top it all off... you each get your own cells! So follow me and we'll get you all settled in...

*with Fluffy and Cookie in rear, Pod leads her pack to their new home and locks each one in a small but very secure cell.* I do hope we'll enjoy your stay. If there's anything I can do for you, please, don't hesitate to scream.

Tsl

Could I pretty please strafe some prisoners in a P-51D Mustang....with a paint sceme like that of the Checkertail Clan? :D

Pleeeeeeeeeaase?

Pandora

Sure, you can take any ten you want out of East Wing Block 9. They were paid for upfront, lol.

Tsl

w00!

*selects 10 prisoners, lines them up in some nice open field and hops into her P-51D*

Bwhahahahaha!

Pandora

*grabs some popcorn and watches*

Princess

*randomly selects 5 of the prisoners that Pod set aside for her to play with*

Hmmmm, prisoners 109, 151C, 133, 119, and 125, you've been selected to be my first playthings. And first things first, you're all getting your immune systems wiped out so that I can play.

*with the help of a droid, all the prisoners get strapped down to gurneys and Prin grabs a syringe with a huge needle and gives them all injections (from the same needle) to wipe out their immune systems*

Please, enjoy the nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and cramping. That will seem like nothing when I get done with you

*exits and turns on the video camera and goes to the lounge to watch*

Princess

*grabs some of Pod's popcorn*

So, simple infection first or should I go straight to the STDs?

Pandora

ummmmmm flip a coin?

Princess

Well I don't want them to die TOO soon

Tsl

*takes off and flies directly over the prisoners...just to make them wet themselves, and then does a wide, lazy turn around the airfield. She comes in, lining up with the prisoners and comes in low....really low...like 10 feet of the ground, guns blazing, and takes out the line of prisoners.*

Muaha!

*goes for another pass over the airfield to observe the mess she left behind*

Drake

*applauds*

Princess

Nice work TSL

Tsl

*waggles her wings at the cheering spectators...all 2 of 'em* :p

Ender

Weeee... P-51D. Beautiful airplane.

My parents are pilots! It's not my fault!