Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

The Garden Of Torture

Ender

Gotcha Prin...

*as he takes it downstairs, he breaks one in a contained prisoner's cell* :twisted:

Princess

That had better be a negative pressure cell!

Radioactive Isotope

*watches, takes notes*

Ender

Yes, it was Prin.

Pandora

Janson, careful with those pearls.

Ender

I was thinking of making a collar for Maul... ;)

Pandora

Good way to kill your sandpanther...

Princess

*makes rounds of the GoT and scares a random prisoner before going to fling food to all the pets*

Tsl

Lookit! Fenirs learned a new trick!

*lobs a freshly severed head into the air. Fenris watches eagerly, tail wagging as it sails through the air and then leaps 6 or 7 feet up in the air to catch it before it hits the ground. He, of course, proceeds to eat it.*

Good puppy! Good Fenris! :D

Princess

Good puppy! *gives him an extra cookie*

Radioactive Isotope

yay Fenris!

Edited by Firefly

Ender

Heheheh... niiice.

*Makes Maul a new spiked collar with poison on the tips lethal to anything except Ender and Maul*

Rogue

*watches proudly as Sugar chases a prisoner around an enclosed track*

Drake

Since this is supposed to be some form of garden...I think I'll make one.

*goes outside of the building, makes plans and through the magic of the Internet....all of his plans appear around the building*

Woohoo! *walks around and inspects*

Over here we have some Burrowing Vine plants...

*Tosses a prisoner towards a patch of ground with some lumps on it. When the prisoner gets close, several vines burst from the ground and grab the prisoner. He tries to struggle loose but the vines squeeze tighter and wrap him up. Soon they pull him under the ground and slurping noises can be heard*

Scattered through the Garden are several Giant Venus Man-traps. Note how the attractive colours and pleasent aroma intices the foolish prisoner into going over to it.

*A prisoner wanders towards the plant. He crawls up onto it's soft and pillowy inside and lays down for a nap. The plant quickly closes around him*

Inside of the plant, the prisoner will be doused with digestive acids that will eat away at his body for a day. It will be extremely painful.

Oooh...here is a group of triffids. I loved that book...anyway...

*A pair of prisoners make their way toward the towering plants. A pair of whip-like vines lash out. Stingers on the ends of the vines inject venom into the prisoners, paralyzing them yet keeping them alert. The triffids slide over to the prisoners and extend their roots into the bodies...slowly digesting them*

Planted all around the building is grass. But this is no ordinary grass....this is carnivourous grass! *cackles*

*A prisoner walks along the grass. He yawns...due to sleep-inducing pollen given off from the grass. The prisoner lays down on the grass and falls asleep. Soon the grass around and under him slowly grow into his pours, planting seeds which will extend into his body and digest him*

All around the Garden are also a number of evil Huorn trees (seen in LotR: The Two Towers). They'll gobble up anyone who strays too close. :twisted:

Also, there is a barrier of flesh-eating thorn vine bushes all around the Garden save for the four sealed tubes running to each entrance on the four wings. The plants have been genetically engineered to eat prisoners. They will not harm any of the regulars or pets.

*pets a triffid* Hehe.

((Just for fun...feel free to make up some more creative plants for your torturing pleasure :p ))

Princess

Ooooh pretty and deadly

Drake

Yeah...I was bored. :p :D

Tsl

I like! ^^

Ender

Very nice Drake...

Pandora

*walks around the building* I see Drake has been here... I like!

CorSec

*wanders unknowingly into garden*

Radioactive Isotope

*cackles*

Ender

bwahahaha... *Some of Ender's flesh eating insects pounce on CorSec and slowly start eating away his head* :twisted:

Radioactive Isotope

they won't get much norishment there :p

Ender

True... ah well.

Princess

Pod, we have a shipment of prisoners coming tomorrow, should I have the dropship land near the garden and make the prisoners march through it to weed out the weak first?