Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ender

You know you're a Star Wars fanatic when...

Uncle Du
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 7:16 PM, Mara said:

...when my first thought upon hearing about Carrie Fisher was all about Episode 9 worries... and not for Carrie herself.

*immense shame*

Admittedly, I did this too. :???:

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 7:49 AM, Andy said:

Well, she's irreplaceable. :(

Truer words were never spoken.

k.a.mara

When you consider getting another dog, contemplating the cost of a yorkie just  so you can name it

Chewbacca. :D

When you take up crocheting just so you can make a block style blanket of the classic storm trooper helmet. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Mara

When you take December 14 and 15 off work.

:D

Andy
On 11/02/2017 at 1:43 PM, Mara said:

When you take December 14 and 15 off work.

:D

Good idea!

Mara

I tried to last December for Rogue One, but didn't get the right days because we would have been short-handed.

So this year I get out ahead of things and snagged them super early, ahahahaha.

I don't have to rush around and hope I'm not late. (I will have reserved seats, but I still don't want to wait in five minutes before start time). And then I will have Friday to process it all... and maybe go again. :D

Mara

...when seeing the due date of my library book (Star Wars: Thrawn) is May 4th gives me giggles.

Mara

When I seriously consider getting a new phone (even though I've only had this one for three weeks) because I want to use the Star Wars app, but it requires gyroscope, and my phone doesn't have that.

Mara

When your biggest decision of the day is which Star Wars t-shirt to wear to the new movie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.