Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Master MJade

JK: Dark Forces 2

Master MJade

does anyone have this game and if you do how do you beat level 6?

Andy

Which one's level 6? I can't remember

Master MJade

its the one with all the Stormtroopers (who btw make interesting screams) and the Walkers and you have to get into the ummm dark palace

Andy

Ahh... Where are you stuck?

Master MJade

how to get in to the Dark Palace my bro and i believe we've know where to go its one of to ways... but we either are to slow for one (the ramp) or get killed (hitching a ride with the walkers)

Drake

Ooooh...I vaguely remember this. Don't remember how to get in though...sorry!

Andy

If it's the bit where you have the two buttons that you press to be able to get in then I think I know where you are, you need to use Speed and, I uh... think you jump out of the control room window when you have to run up the ramp.

I haven't got the game at the mo' so I can't really explain it very well...

Master MJade

ah okay i think i'll ned practise on it

Grand Moff Tarkin

I'm sorry I'm sorry lol but can i just make light of this level description MJade:

"its the one with all the Stormtroopers"

:lol:

GI_Admiral

Oh I know that level...yes...the only one with all those stormies :p

Anyways, Is it the one where you can steal the Scout Walker, and have to go around the canyon?

Andy

*cough*

That's Jedi Knight 2, this is Dark Forces 2

GI_Admiral

*cough cough*

Um...I was just...uh...testing out...the post button....really!...I swear! :p

JKII, that's a different story...Ok, haven't played that one in a while...um...any other description other thant "a lot of stormtropers"?

Andy

JKII, that's a different story...

:lol:

Did you mean JK1 there?

GI_Admiral

I was testing out my...uh...my shift key!!! Really!! :oops:

Ok...JKI...Dark Forces II...that's not a different story...that's like a whole different epic!!

Master MJade

LOL

GI its the one ih Baron's Hed.... w/kayl katarn trying to find the Valley of Jedi and beat some dude....

Drake

Jerec

Master MJade

there ya go!!!! that it.....

needless to say no one in my family can figure the game out.....

Drake

This is from the walkthrough:

Level Six

Into The Dark Palace

Shoot the Probe Droid above you, then loot the adjoining room for power-ups, watching out for the landmine.

Go down the ramp, and into the room, shooting the Probe Droids on route. Follow the stairs, blast the jammed door and shoot the Probe Droid. Avoid the two landmines by the blocked doorway, the crawl along the narrow gap behind the doorway.

Blast the Probe Droid here, and drop down the hole into the adjoining room?s floor. Next, take the stairs up to get the sequencer charges. Avoiding the landmine in the water, swim down, taking the stairs down for health, then resurface, before swimming straight on this time (avoiding another landmine) and down into the tunnel.

Take the right fork of the underwater tunnel to collect the repeater gun, then take the next left and surface.

Kill the Probe Droids here and pick up the shields and power-ups. Run to the end of the tunnel and jump up for some ammo, then climb the steps to the room at the top.

Take the lift up from here and you?ll find a room full of Probe Droids. Shoot them all, then follow the corridor, open the door on the left and blast the Stormtroopers. Open the door at the end of the corridor, drop off the ledge and run left through the tunnel. Secure the Tie Bomber room on your left, then go up the steps and blast the remaining Stormtroopers.

Go back to the main corridor and continue running, under the bridge and always staying as far left as possible. Avoid all AT-ST fire, turrets, and Probe Droids. Once into the tunnel, turn right and right again immediately and go up the ramp. Blast all Stormtroopers and repeat a similar procedure with the whole of the base, which is circular. You then need to find the main entrance to the central base (check your map to help), which is flanked by turrets and AT-STs. In front of it is a structure with small rooms on either side. In each is a button. After securing both rooms, run into the one on the right (as you look towards the central base), and hit the button. Then quickly run to the opposite room, and press that button too. Now jump through the window in from of you and run into the base, up the ramp, turn around, and run towards the bridge, which is very quickly receding. Jump across the gap, then run along the roof to the right, towards the AT-ST.

You should soon be able to jump across to a platform, which joins the central base. That done, run down the corridor leading off here, turn left and continue straight on, blasting all Stormtroopers and turrets.

Go up the ramp, turn left, then hit the red button. Quickly run and jump across the barrier that?s lowering, and press the second red button. The second barrier will lower, at which point you should quickly jump onto the highest point of it, and from here, jump into the small crawl space in the roof that it?s revealed. If you fall (and it is tough), slash the grill with your Lightsabre and use the small tunnel to return to the same point.

Once in, crawl along the grill, slash it with your Lightsabre, and drop down the second grill you come to. Then hit the red button in the small room, slash the grill below you and drop down. There?s loads of Stormtroopers and a turret here, so blast them all, and press the button next to the left. Take the lift up when it arrives to end the level.

Chickenman

I just started playing this again (havn't played in a long time) and started a new game. Unfortunatly, my mouse doesn't seem to favor this game very much. I can move left to right, but my mouse won't move up and down. I've gone to the game setup, so that my mouse is supposed to do that, it just...won't. I'm wondering if it is because I have a relatlively up to date mouse, one that connects via USB? Any ideas?

Andy

I also recently reinstalled JK, and I don't seem to have any problems with it. :???:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.