Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Speculation: Yuuzhan Vong and the Force

Andy

Jedi believe that the Force flows from all life, and that all life flows from the Force. The Force is everything, and everywhere, yet the Yuuzhan Vong appear to be outside it.

After re-reading the NJO I realised/remembered a few things.

1. Anakin became attuned to a Vong lambent, and when he linked with it he could sense the Vong.

2. Before Anakin died, it says he was aware of everything in the area including the Yuuzhan Vong - "Their presence was as distinct to him as that of his own companions, almost as though the Force had somehow expanded to include them."

3. Vergere and Jacen debated wether the Vong do not exist in the Force, or if it was the Jedi that were at fault in being unable to detect them.

4. Jacen was able to communicate with the Dhyrums (sp?)

5. The Yammosks can sense when someone is using the Force.

What do you think about this?

My theory is that the Vong do exist in the Force, but on a different 'wavelength'.

And the Jedi must attune to both 'wavelengths' to see everything.

Sticks

I think what Vergere said was true, that the problem is within the person, and that their Force sense doesn't reach out far enough.

Corran Horn

The problem is with the person(jedi), they do not expand the force enough around them. They need to tap deeper with in themselves. If they call deeper inside them self (and with some YV bio-tech) they might get somewhere. As Beerud pointed out-Anakin used the lambent, and Jacen uses the slave seed.

Andy

More interstingly though, he can feel the Vong through the space where the slave seed was. Vergere got it out, but Jacen still feels that connection.

Although even after 50 years of living with them she was still unable to detect them in the Force. Mind you she was unable to use the Force for most of that incase she was caught.

Corran Horn

From what I remembered she ripped it out pieces of it could still be there.

Andy

True, but I think it would be dead if it was in peices

Corran Horn

stranger things have happaned. Might I note.

Princess

I have a feeling we'll be finding out the answers to all of this soon.

chozen

I think the slave seed etc. just expanded Jacen/Anakin's mind, the object itself doesn't detect the vong.

TheUnknown

I think the slave seed etc. just expanded Jacen/Anakin's mind...

It's a Vong bong!! :D

General Dk Blu

2 monthes later... I come in... :roll:

But anyway... do you all remember in VoF when that Car'das guy said that there was more to the Force then just the Black (Darkside), White (Lightsaide), and gray (what Jacen claims)... that it was a whole spectrum...

I'm tieing some of everyone's thoughts in and saying that Vong exist somewhere in the color spectrum.

chozen

It's a Vong bong!!  :D

hehehe.. Although I couldn't imagine the Vong as tree hugging hippies..

Peace on earth! :hippy:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.