Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Who is Syfo-Dyas?

TheUnknown

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this.

Some of the most popular answers are Dooku, Palpatine, Qui-Gon, the real Syfo-Dyas, and hell, what not include Yaddle and Yareal Poof?

I don't want it to be the real Syfo-Dyas. It would be such a waste to build it up, only to be so anti-climatic.

I don't think it was Qui-Gon, either. Kenobi kept saying Syfo-Dyas died almost ten years before AOTC. Qui-Gon died exactly ten years before it. It would be kinda risky for him to impersonate Syfo-Dyas when he's alive. Also, Taun We kept saying Syfo was part of the Council. He wasn't, not during Qui-Gon's time. And I think the Clones are for the Sith, but judging by Qui-Gon's voice during Anakin's brush with the Dark Side, I don't think he was of the Dark Side. Besides, why would Maul kill him if he was?

I don't think it was Yaddle because everyone under the Suns said Syfo was a he.

Yareal Poof is a maybe, but I doubt it.

So, I think it was Palpatine. SIDO-DEE-OUS (Sidious). And it was Dooku who erased the archives.

Andy

It could well be Sidious. We know that Dooku revealed himself to Jango Fett as Tyranus, maybe not Darth Tyranus, but Jango says he was "recruited by a man called Tyranus", it would be starnge of him to impersonate someone else aswell.

But maybe this Syfo-Dyas faked his death and became Sidious's apprentice after Maul, but didn't last too long, and died after ordering the Clone Army, but before a genetic source (Jango) was found. Then Dooku came along and finished the work.

Rogue

I think it's Jorus C'baoth

Admiral Daala

C'Boath would be interesting, Sidous too. But I think it's Dooku. He knew him, ordered the clones after the real Syfo-Dyas died and put his name as Syfo-Dyas.

Rogue

Jorus C'baoth: PERSONAL JEDI ADVISOR TO SENATOR PALPATINE 679 TO 577....

Admiral Daala

OK I think it is C'Baoth

Andy

Y'know, it's probably just a completly normal Jedi, lol.

CorSec

Lucas hasnt made a huge attempt to incorporate lots of EU material into the Prequels..Im not so sure he would have Syfo being C'Boath..

Admiral Daala

He might do it in Episode III.

Andy

I still believe that Sifo-Dyas is just a Jedi Master who died about 10 years before the Clone Wars. Dooku must have killed him when he left the Jedi Order and used his identity to order the clone army.

Admiral Daala

I think C'both has some kind of link with Dooku.

Drake

Knowing George, he won't connect the movie with the EU.

Andy

He's done it before. :p

You think he invented Coruscant?

chozen

Jorus C'baoth

CorSec

Yeah...I see your point Beeurd..but technically...he took the idea of coruscant only because he liked it...he hasnt added any huge major characters or plot lines or anything yet. Why expect him to in EpIII if he didnt in AotC or TPM?

GI_Admiral

I believe its Dooku before he left the Order for Sidious

Or

The Real Syfo-Dyas was turned by Sidious, sohe became a sith apprentice, ordered the clones, then died. So Sidious took Dooku as apprentice and had him complete Dookus Job by starting a spereate movement.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.