Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Lost

Rogue

Okay, I wrote this when i was really bored....(Ewing was away) ...I was trying to pre-occupy myself, but it has potential, so i'm posting it.

Hope you all enjoy!

Prolgue:

Outside the club, the crowd anxiously waited to be let inside. They all wanted some entertainment, and it wasn't hard to find a seat inside. The club was beat up and worn, with chipping paint and scorch marks, from various armed fights, on the walls.

The crowd shuffled in and sat down. All eyes were on the dance floor. The Swirl of Hyperspace attracted many from the criminal underworld. One would usually see a few fights at a place such as this...but the fighting was minimal.

Jizz music played wonderfully as two dancers, a Bothan and a Twi'lek, took the floor. The Bothan, Andrea, had light brown fur. She had a large spot of white on her chest, and across the bridge of her nose. She had dull green eyes. The Twi'lek, Loola, had radiant red skin and clear brown eyes. Thier costumes were both dark in color, with skirts that were generally short. Loola also wore shiny gems on her lekku.

The pair performed a beautiful duet...it was almost perfect. Suddenly the music stopped. The two dancers split off and into the audience as white smoke filled the dance floor. By now, the audience was at the edge of thier seats. a sleek silhouette stood within the fog, and as the fog began to slowly disappear a moment later, the sillhouette took on the form of a young woman.

The audience was captivated by her beauty. Her silky brown hair had golden highlights that danced in the light. Her skin was pale, and her blue eyes sparkled like saphires.Her thick hair was braided intricatly, and was highlighted by flowers. Unlike the others, her dress was white. It ended about mid thigh, and was made of a flowing material. Starting around her waist, a sheer white material flowed down to her ankles. The same flowers she wore in her hair were stitched into the sheer material on the gown.

After a moment, the music started playing again. They played a heavanly tune, and she danced to it. Every eye was on her. Her dance went beyond perfect, and could only be described as heavenly.

Rogue

CHAPTER ONE:

She went out into the audience to find Loola. They always hung out in between performances. She scanned the crowd for her, and saw her sitting near the bar. She made her way through the crowd towards her, smiling. She nodded at some of the regulars. "Nice dance today, Ma'am.. It's always a pleasure watching you."

"Why, thank you Cam."

"Anytime, M'lady." He said as he moved out of her way. Loola had spotted her, and was waving her over. She stepped foward, and was met by a trio of men. "Excuse me," she said kindly as she tried to make her way through them. The tallest of the men stepped directly into her path as the rest of the group circled around her. She bumped gently into him as he stepped into her way. "Please, I really need to get through."

"That was some dance you did out there." he said as he looked down at her. That look sent a chill down her spine."You wouldn't mind showing it to me a little closer up, would you?" He asked as he moved himself closer to her, to the point where they were touching. Suddenly she was nervous, and she backed up, right into one of his stooges.

"Funny," She replied. "I would think doing thast sort of thing is illegal." She assessed the situation in her mind, looking for a way out. He smirked."Only if you're a minor."

"I'm 16"

"Well," he said, grinning as he grabbed her by the wrist. "I'll just have to keep from getting caught then..." He ran a finger through her hair, and she slapped him hard.

"I'm sorry, but if it's pleasure that you're looking for, you should check the street corners." she snarled. By now, Loola had seen what was happening and was trying to make her way through the crowd. Meanwhile, the star dancer tried to wriggle out of her attacker's grasp. It got her nowhere, and the man grabbed her other wrist.

"And if I don't want to?" He asked as his goons flanked her, and he dragged her out the door. He pulled her into a side alley.

"Then I'll have to stop you." she heard a clam voce say as a fist flew out, hitting her attacker in the face. He didn't let go of his grip on her though, and she fell to the ground next to him. She looked up to find a cloaked figure looking down at her attacker. His face was hidden by a hood, but there was certainty in his voice.

Her attacker scrambled to his feet as he signaled to his goons to draw thier blasters. They did as told, and even though there were blasters leveled at the cloaked man's face, he seemed extremely calm. With all the nervousness flooding through her, she couldn't understand how anybody could be calm.

Suddlenly, the blasters flew out of the lackey's hands, and hit the wall behind them. They were just as shocked as she was. How the-- Her thought was interrupted. Time seemed to go slowly as her attacker lowered the blaster and aimed at her.

Her heart was beating out of her chest, or at least it seemed that way. She looked up at the man who was aiming a blaster at her, a feral grin on his face. Then she turned to the cloaked man. He moved foward a step, involuntarily, and in his shrouded face, she saw a flicker of emotion.

She gulped. In that instant she knew she was a goner.

Rogue

I'm going to leave you all on the edge of your seats for now...I'll post more tommorrow!

Andy

WHAT!? *falls of chair*

Rogue

:lol: Was that because of content, or because you have to wait?

Andy

I was left on the edge of my seat - you said so yourself :p

Bad furday

We're being tortured by the XO! Aghhhh!!

Rogue

LOL! Yeah, this is a new means of torture...and to think I used to actually hurt people...

CHAPTER TWO:

The following all happened in one swift motion. The cloaked man took advantage of the armed man's pre-occupation. He leaped foward, taking the blaster from the man's hands. He then swept the man's legs out from under him. He hit the ground hard, with the girl gaping just a few feet away. He couldn't hurt her now.

So why am I so nervous?

The cloaked figure knealed down to examine her attacker. He checked for vital signs. "Unconcious," he muttered as he stood up. He walked up to her and extended a hand, she took it, and he helped her to her feet. "You okay?" He asked.

She didn't speak for a moment,but instead, stared off into the distance to where the goons were running away. Finally, she took in a deep breath, and turned to him. He was still shrouded by the hood, and she couldn't make out any facial expressions.

She nodded. "I think so...I um, will be anyway..." She was bursting with questions and he knew it. But he was also in a hurry to leave.

"I can't answer your questions now," he said softly, his voice a whisper. "But, I'm not going to deny you answers." He wrote down an address on a durasheet and handed it to her. "Meet me there after the club closes. I have to go now, somebody's coming." She looked down at the durrasheet, and when she looked up....he was gone.

Rogue

CHAPTER 3;

He looked down at her from the rooftop. He watched as she looked up from the durasheet to find out that he wasn't there, then scan around for him. Then he saw her red Twi'lek friend burst through the door, running. He saw her embrace her friend, and then try to help her inside. He watched as the girl took one last look over her shoulder to see if he was there.

He waited until they were safely inside, then he sighed. He clipped his cable-launcher to his belt. He walked accross the rooftop to where he had concealed his speeder bike.

"How could I be so stupid?" he asked himself. "Someone could have seen me. I put the mission at risk unnecessarily." But, deep inside, he knew he had done the right thing.

He sighed. "Why can't I get her out of my head?" The scene kept playing over and over in his mind, he could see her vividly, struggling as they dragged her out of the club, tears sparkling on her cheeks. He remembered the expression on fear and anxiety that marred her face.

He remembered her being pulled to the ground, he remembered how she trembled when Drakin pointed his blaster at her. He had locked eyes with her that moment...could see the fear and helplessness in those beautiful eyes...

He shook it all out of his head. He had to concentrate, he couldn't be preoccupied, not now. He quickly glanced back at the club before speeding away.

I won't be able to post more until Monday night, so enjoy your torture!

Rogue

CHAPTER 4:

"Are you sure you're okay?" Loola asked as she helped her friend into a seat. The crowd was to be good for the buisiness in the Swirl of Hyperspace, and that led to a bigger problem, and it was now storming towards her.

"My office, NOW!" her boss yelled angrily. She sighed. Her boss was an overweight Bothan named Fa A'vey. He hated bad publicity alomost as much as he hated a lack of food, and he was sure to blame it all on her. Loola shot her a glance that could simply be read as "good luck". She had a feeling she'd need it.

She quickly composed herself before walking into his office. She took a seat in front of his desk. He stood, leaning over his desk, and glaring at her. Not a good sign...

"Do you realize how much you're little scene just cost me?" 6 nerf steaks, 4 servings of braukalli, three bottles of whyrens, and 5 deserts... she thought. In other words, your dinner."Do you realize how ridiculous you are!" he boomed.

"You don't even know what you're talking about---" she said, but he cut her off before she could continue.

"After all I've done for you, this is how you repay me?" he yelled.

Her eyes widened in disbelief. "After all you've done for me? The miniscule amount you pay me is barely enough to sustain myself!"

"You watch you're attitude human, or you'll end up on the streets, without a job!" he yelled.

"The streets can't be much worse than the dump I live in now!" she sneered. The next thing she knew, his big furry hand connected with the left side of her face. His fur rippled, and he turned around to face the window. "Get out of my sight." he growled. Her cheeks were red with anger as she stormed out of his office. Loola was waiting outside for her.

They walked in silence to the dressing rooms. They got changed, and she headed for the door. "Where are you going?" Loola asked. She couldn't tell her where she was going, Loola would most likely try to tag along.

"I--uh, I need to be alone for a little while." she said instead. Loola nodded, and backed off. She left the club, and took out the durasheet. Only a few blocks away, she could walk.

As she made her way to her destination, she was more than a little nervous. She had no idea who this man was, or why he had saved her.

She had lived alone in the underlevels for a long time, and she hed never seen anybody help somebody else just because they could. There was always in alterior motive. He had to think he could get something from it. That was just one more question to which she needed an answer: What did he think he could gain?

Sticks

*manages to catch herself b4 she falls off the edge of her seat*

Keep going!

Rogue

sorry it's going slowly...don't worry, I'll write another chapter in Spanish tommorrow....not like Borja wants to actually teach anyways.

Sticks

Hehe, I dont start school again till monday!

Rogue

*feels like she's been shot*

Ow...that hurt...

Sticks

I feel for ya, Rogue, I really do... :roll:

Rogue

Okay, my PC deleted my story, (Thank the Force for GB! I now have it back!) so I'll write a new chapter ASAP...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.