Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

E-wing

The Plain 3.0

Let me just start by saying that the good guys are going to win. This is not going to be a NJO ending (sorry Takin).

The plot line is pretty much what we have been doing. Takin's character keeps throwing little things at us. Slowing us down and keeping us distracted. There are a few things that have to happen. 1st, no one can figure out Beeurd is really a bad guy (though we can suspect). 2nd, Beeurd's character has to develop a crush on Tahiriveila's character. 3th, no one else can touch my character but Rogue (my character dosen't need anymore doom visions right now). 4th, MsSolo's character comes back and joins Takin's character, but dosen't go over to the dark side. 5th (and final), No more character addsion or loses ontill chapter 2.

Now on to the story ending. Takin's character was trying to slow us down because he was prepareing a fleet to take Corsecant. At the head of the fleet is Takin's personal star destoryer. The star ship has on it a multi-fasic-energy-warper. This device is one of two in the galaxy. The other one was destoryed on corsecant after it was used on a turbo laser to let it shoot through the planet sheilds and destroy the Jedi space station.

Luke gets the senit to send a force to attack the Sith lord, but any force they send will be wiped out by Takin's star destoryer. The only one way they can stop it is form the inside. My character says if someone can fly a shuttle close enough to the ship's sheild he can teleaport the hole shuttle to the other side of the star destoryer's sheild (but it will weaken him). That way a small commando force can take the star ship over and use it agganst it's own fleet.

So Beeurd's, Corran's, Rogue's, Starstripe's, Tahiriveila's, Haladar's, and my character with a group of New Republic commando get on the star ship. Haladar's character and the commandos hold the bay. Are characters spit up. Corran's, Rogue's, Starstripe's, and my character goes to the bridge. Beeurd's and Tahiriveila's characters go to the engine room.

When Beeurd's character get were there going they attack there former friends. When Corran's character gets to the bridge he is attacked by Takin's character's other student. Starstripe's character trys to hack the ships computer as Rogue's character watchs his back. That's when MsSolo shows up on the bridge and fights with Rogue's character. My character never makes it to the bridge. Takin's character calls out to him. As mad as my character is at Takin's character he goes after him.

The 4 duels have different resalts. Corran/student: Corran's character kills the student. Rogue/MsSolo: They start the fight a an old west style showdown (blaster to ring thing). They attack at the same time. The blaster shoot hits the ring, but dosen't destory it. It dose slow it though so when it hits the blaster it dosen't cut all the way through. Rogue's character drops the now useless blaster and the ring and she and MsSolo's get into a Jakie Chan/Matrix/Star Wars type hand to hand fight. In the fight Rogue's character convinces MsSolo's character that even if it was a Jedi who killed her family (wicth she dose not belive for a minute) not all Jedi were bad, but all Sith are. The fight ends in a draw. Tahiriveila/Beeurd: Beeurd's character wins but can't kill Tahiriveila's character because of his feelings. She finally see that he has feelings for her and she gets him to come to the light side. E-wing/Tarkin: my character wins but dose not kill Tarkin's character. He is going to take him into custody when Takin's character sets the 1 minute self-destruct.

My character teleaport back to the bay and teleaports everyone else 1 by 1 back to the bay then pass out do to exhaustion. Rogue's character drags him on to the shuttle and they take off. With out my character out cold they can't get back out of the shields untill Starstripe's character sends a transmission to the ships computer droping the shields. They escape, but the explosion knocks out all the suttle's systems except life support.

Are character watch the battle between the Sith fleet and Luke's fleet form the suttle. We all get to have are characters give some final thoughts about all that's happened to them recently (that is all but me and Takin). Then I make a final post that sets things up for chapter 2 (along with a surpise I have for everyone).

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-12 16:17 ]

E-wing

Khalee Lah, when did you get voted in as the new DM. I wanted the job to. I think everyone should vote on who they want to be the new DM. You (Khlee Lah) or me (E-wing). (PS no one ever complaned about beeurd being a prayer and the DM so why should that stop me.)

By the way you made a mistake in your last story post. In a few posts people said Corran's character took your character to the med-center. I wish you fix it because you said that your character got up and used an escape pod.

Oh and one more thing.....FOR THE 50TH TIME MY CHARACTER CAN'T GO TO THE DARK SIDE!!! THAT'S NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS WITH HIM!!! What is so hard to understand about that?

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-12 06:26 ]

Starstripe

Sorry, I've been offline. I have no problem (ne1 know age between Cesar and Cleopatra?) with it, my Char will stay around and not be a Jedi (yet). At least not until I finish these damn reports, and I have more time. Sry if I offended ne1.

Rogue

Wow! well this'll complicate things...

Czulkang Lah

Yeah...Hey, where is E-Wing? He makes everyone wait by bascally forbbidding them to post on the RPG for hours at a time. It makes be bored.

Not that it really affects be as much, seeing as my character is dead...Mwahahahaha. Ha.

Czulkang Lah

Wait, E-Wing! I already signed up for the job! Hold your horses!

Czulkang Lah

Besides..it doesn't really work if the GM is a player in the RPG, because he might swirl the plot around himself.

Andy

and it could be worse:

"This RPG is the ultimate power in the forums"

:lol: - the very thought of it...

Czulkang Lah

Hey, how about Mike is the Sith? He killed me in a murderous rage, after all.

E-wing

If no one else really wants the job I take over for Beeurd and run the RPG.

Khalee, as the Vader would say, "All to easy." to fix that is.

Don't everyone get upset I'll have a revided plain by the time i'm back from work.

Czulkang Lah

I'll help whoever wants to do it...

Or I could do it myself. That would be hilarious.

Beeurd, stop sounding like Queen Amidala.

tahiriveila

wait, since Khalee's bailing out, wasn't he the one that was going to go all darkside on us?? who does that now??

Andy

I suppose I should act my own age... and gender...

Andy

Heh... I can imagine you sitting there in fits of laughter watching us mess this up.

Czulkang Lah

Yep, that's something I'll be doing very frequently from now on.

Andy

lol :smile:

Andy

After carefull consideration I have decided that new leadership is required.

I move for a vote of no confidence in my own leadership.

Anyone want to be in charge of the "RPG", I'll still be in it, just not in charge of it.

Rogue

so, I guess she'll stay for awhile...

E-wing

Starstripe just don't say it. I know what your going say about Michael and Melinda. Do me a favor and just keep it to your self.

Rogue

That goes for the rest of you also! I don't want to hear it!

Czulkang Lah

Uh..I'll tell you what my future in the story is in the form of an addition to the story.

Andy

:eek:

So what's happening?

Czulkang Lah

Okay...I made my post...everyone go read it.

Andy

I did - hence the :eek:

Czulkang Lah

I suppose I finally decided to abandon ship. The RPG just didn't really pull itself together, but I hope the second chapter works for you guys. I just had to throw a curveball at you all when I left.

I went out with a bang...or maybe a thud, from Michael's fist.

I'll still stick around, though. I'm amused by this whole thing. Maybe I can even try to help salvage it.