Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

Rogue

Mara was actually......

^Hal^

Not really, she was more of an assassin/spy type. Her force training was too limited for her to tuurn to the darkside properly. And she isnt in the NJO, and she still says those kind of things... Han Solo would say stuff like that (I know he isnt jedi, but he definately isn't evil)

--------

Cadet Five

Jedi Knight

[ This Message was edited by: Haladar on 2002-04-09 21:43 ]

Rogue

alright! I'm just always wrong, aren't I?

^Hal^

not always, but sometimes everyone's wrong.

Rogue

Wait! he didn't say. "That's right Rogue, you're always wrong."???? I need a Blended Ewok....

E-wing

Haladar: If my plain as is now gets voted down i'll see about making changes and resubmiting it, But for now i'm just going to put you down as a no.

3-Yes :grin: , 1-No :???:

(plain is on page 26)

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-09 22:02 ]

^Hal^

I try not to be too predictable Rogue. And anyway, I've teased you enough lately, with the whole idiot thing, so I'm giving you a break. Also I don't want to be tortured like MDN2 was...

Czulkang Lah

Good plan E-Wing! I support your plot thingie. A dark side Noghri would be cool.

The only problem I see is that if we know the plot, the actual RPG isn't gonna be as fun, because we all know what happens. No major suprises.

E-wing

Halader got me think (no jokes). I have made one little change the my plain. That's to switch the roles of Halader's and Khalee's character in the story. In other words Khalee's character goes dark. It really makes sence because Khalee's character is darker (use force lighting) and the honer thing sounds like a noghri. Halader has also changed his vote.

4-Yes :grin: , 0-No :???:

(plain is on page 26)

E-wing

Khalee is in! YA!

5-Yes :grin: , 0-No :???:

(plain is on page 26)

Andy

As a certain Jedi Master wouls say, that is "a well concieved plan". :grin:

I agree.

E-wing

Beeurd is in! :party:

6-Yes :grin: , 0-No :???:

(plain is on page 26)

I still haven't heard form Corran, Tahiriveila, or Takin.

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-09 23:27 ]

Czulkang Lah

On 2002-04-09 22:42, E-wing wrote:

Halader got me think (no jokes). I have made one little change the my plain. That's to switch the roles of Halader's and Khalee's character in the story. In other words Khalee's character goes dark. It really makes sence because Khalee's character is darker (use force lighting) and the honer thing sounds like a noghri. Halader has also changed his vote.

4-Yes :grin: , 0-No :???:  

(plain is on page 26)

The 'honer' thing? What's that?

E-wing

On 2002-04-09 17:35, E-wing wrote:

Haladar, the reason your character loses to Beeurd's character is Beeurd's character is just plan more powerful. The reason your character loses to Khalee's character is your character never wanted to go to the dark side. Your character may have dark side leanings, but that's not why he joined. He joined because his code of honer says that if he loses in a fair fight he most ether die or join the winner's side. So he wants to go back to the light but he needs an reason. Loseing to Khalee's character is a good reason because of his honer code, so he dosen't fight with all he heart. To win against a noghri jedi you would need to fight with everything you got. At least that's what I was thinking.

That's before i swicthed your and his character role's in the plain. I think it works beter the new way.

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-10 00:11 ]

tahiriveila

ok, i really like the plan, i'm a go for it, sorry it took me so long, i just got home from school, and being x amount of hours behind you guys really puts me at a disadvantage! :grin:

^Hal^

Well E-wing, you've got your 7 yes votes, 2 undecided. Either way the next few votes go, the majority will be yes...

E-wing

Tahiriveila is in! :party: :party: :party:

7-Yes :grin: , 0-No :???:

(plain is on page 26)

I still haven't heard form Corran or Takin.

E-wing

It's ok.....

At least your more agree able then GMT.

^Hal^

Tarkin doesn't want to lose, but this is Star Wars for cryin out loud. The goodies always win in the end.

Anyway, E-wing's plan still bugs me a bit. I don't want to turn to the darkside. And my character doesn't have this code of honour thing. You can't just change my character cos it fits in with how you want to end the story. And anyway, how is my character close to the darkside. I shouted at the senate...oh no. Jedi are allowed to get angry without turning to the darkside. I made a cocky remark after killing the dark jedi. Sort of thing Mara Jade would do, or maybe even anakin. Were they dark jedi. No...

E-wing

Takin, READ THE BIG POST ON PAGE 26. ABOUT MY PLAIN THAT I ALREADY HAVE 3-YES TO.

^Hal^

On 2002-04-09 21:15, Grand Moff Tarkin wrote:

um excuse me how exactly to you get on to my ship and stop talking about this without me, my apprentices are dark enough to kill you Haladar, the ancient sith dont have mercy....

Tarkin, you apprentices couldn't kill me. I am a full Jedi Knight yours are apprentices. ergo, they lose...

Rogue

I have a feeling he's not going to make this easy on us...

E-wing

3-Yes :grin: , 0-No :???:

Grand Moff Tarkin

um excuse me how exactly to you get on to my ship and stop talking about this without me, my apprentices are dark enough to kill you Haladar, the ancient sith dont have mercy....

E-wing

"How long til it was just a group of pyschopathic jedi wandering the galaxy in fits of depression and nervous breakdowns, with sudden homicidal tendicies and the means to carry them out?"

Great line MsSolo!