Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

tahiriveila

it doesn't matter to me who shouted, but as long as we get someone who did and maybe start a bar fight? or something? we've got like several characters with a danger sense rigth now, and i'd like to see what ever danger it is appear...

*~*~*~Two*~*~*~

Rogue

...... :smile: ......

MsSolo

I know I mentioned a shout, but it doesn't have to be Dan. Are we going to have to wait for Corran to resolve this, as he's the one talking to the dark-clad strager? And if it's supposed to be Tarkin, do we know if he's actually in on this? He hasn't posted anything on the RPG yet, and I don't think we've seen him since the 'Death Star Concealing Clown Pants', with his character bio still kinda skimpy.

Starstripe

Of course! Sorry, I'm more tired than I thought, I guess. My mistake

Czulkang Lah

My character! Yay! Whee-hah!

Name: Rakhrbakhr clan Kimbakh

Species: Noghri

Background Story: Rakhrbakhr clan Kimbakh was just another Noghri, until it was discovered that he was Force-sensitive. Then, Rakhrbakhr became a prized Noghri warrior. Realizing that he was not needed for defense on his planet, Rakhrbakhr stole an Imperial shuttle and flew off into the starry regions of space.

Equipment: Rakhrbakhr's lightsaber was constructed from the components of a Xerrol Nightstinger sniper rifle, which fires an invisible bolt. Therefore, the lightsaber blade is shadowy and insubstantial, like a wraith. Rakhrbakhr carries a Stokhli Spray Stick on his belt. To retain his speed, Rakhrbakhr wears only a cloth tunic and pants.

Allignment: Because Rakhrbakhr never had a teacher in the ways of the Force, his llignment in chaotic. He utilizes aspects of both sides of the Force. However, the Noghri is begining to realize some of the disadvantages of the Dark Side.

Abilities: Like all Noghri, Rakhrbakhr has suprising speed, stealth, and strength for one his size. His lightsaber skills are second to none. Rakhrbakhr's Force talents include enhanced senses, battle instinct, and on rare occasions, force lightning.

That's all folks!

sarah

Oh yes, Thanx for your help Starstripe.:smile:

Corran_Horn2

On 2002-04-03 03:07, Starstripe wrote:

That's ok. You can make it up as you go along, like we already are (Luke entered the one room at least twice). So, how 'bout it, beeurded one?

May the Force be with you

-=[Cadet 07]=-

[ This Message was edited by: Starstripe on 2002-04-03 03:12 ]

I made Luke eneter again fomr Dan's POV, so technically he didn't enter twice, jus tonce from different POVs :grin:

Starstripe

This is more like a story, a serious JPs, then an RPG. Yes, you just need to post what happens, apperently. read the 'rules' forum if you want to know more (and if you have time :smile:)

sarah

I did read the rules I just have a short memory :smile: And yeah I really don't have time to read them (or much anything else) over and over....But don't worry I know what We can or can't do. And if there is something I missed I will notice pretty quickly.

sarah

Okay people I've finished my character profile. Now to add on to the RPG itself should I just start typing what my character is doing at this piont in it?

Rogue

Hey, Corran could be a great Master, he's just a little out of practice. He is of course a great Jedi Knight.

(If you heard that u owe me 1)

Starstripe

That's ok. You can make it up as you go along, like we already are (Luke entered the one room at least twice). So, how 'bout it, beeurded one?

May the Force be with you

-=[Cadet 07]=-

[ This Message was edited by: Starstripe on 2002-04-03 03:12 ]

Andy

probably.

You do know I don't know how to GM an RPG.....

Rogue

lol...so is there anything that anybody has done on the RPG, that disobeys the Rules?

Andy

On 2002-04-02 03:08, Khalee Lah wrote:

I vote for beeurd as GM.  

well thanks a lot.... :roll:

Rogue

would you stop that please. It's not nice to judge things you have yet to see.

Corran_Horn2

ok, Rogue, you wanna duel?,ok then, let's duel... go to the site:

http://zone.msn.com

there sign up and go to a game of SW flying you have, my screenname is "CorranHorn 364"

*note*:you have a pc flying game right?

Rogue

I wish I could, but my dad said no. And dueling with my master is not a good way to start a Master-Padawan relationship....more like a good way to end it.

Corran_Horn2

np then,dont say i didn't ask you to duel!

Grand Moff Tarkin

This is not the way an apprentaship starts and it is not the way it should start, if you which to have an apprentice then you must train them on a regular basis, no squabbling and petty arguing will accomplish your goal, Corran Horn you are therefore not ready to be master. I myself have 2 apprentices that will not revieled but have gone on to become knights of the ancient sith, i still train them when i have the time to though...

Corran_Horn2

so,you decided to be my apprentce?

good

BTW, why do you lie about ypour flying skills?

Well, maybe you're not ;lying, exepcionally bad, for example :grin:

Rogue

you have a point, but what if my potential lies in areas where my master cannot use?

Corran_Horn2

yeah, well, that's a problemn every1 has, look at obi-1 and qui-gon, one is attuned to the living force and the other one to the what's-its-name other kinda force.

but he still can teach itto you...

Rogue

K, look at my Charactor description again plz...

Corran_Horn2

that's a REALLY un-jedi like thought!

Think of it as your character, not you.

You'll train with that person most of your life...