Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Daala

ill post it here ok? (spiolers are in it)

Admiral Daala

i wrote a story about when a cercterian jedi named ankian solo (surprise surprise) sees tahiri velia about ah month after Destiny's Way and a week after Jacen and Tenal Ka get married

Sticks

I wanna read it!

Admiral Daala

thats freaky. here it goes.

Anakin Solo walked with Wes Janson, down to Tahiri Velia's room. Wes was the only one who know he was alive. "Thanks Wes," Anakin said. "Hey she needs to see you. People say she has lost alot of condifiendce since you died, real sad story. She didn't attend Jacen's and Tenal Ka's wedding 'cause it reminded her of you. Well here we are ," Wes said. "Commandar Velia? It's Janson. May I come in? I have a package for you?" Wes said. "Well put." Anakin said. Tahiri opened the door. She made a gesture that said 'come in'. "Where is it?" Tahiri said. Anakin came out. "I'm alive." Anakin said. Tahiri gasped. Wes left.

*Two monthes Later*

Han couldn't belive all of his kids were married. Anakin and Tahiri Solo, Jacen and Tenal Ka Solo, and much to Zekk's displeause Jagged and Jaina Fel. One big happy family. And some grandkids on the way. Well thats the way the sun rises or something like that.

The End

Sticks

kool