Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Our War Against the Trekkie Abominations contiues!

Pandora

I was doing some work yesterday for a Creative Writing assignment, in which we have to write children's books and illustrate them. So I was on google, searching for an exploded view of the Death Star. I searched for "Death Star" (since "Battle of Yavin" and "Battle of Endor" came up with all of three images...) and Out of... 170- something... I got four-- FOUR!-- pictures of that Stupid Enterprise!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Andy

Okay, troops, to your stations!

We have a Code 1138 - Trekkie images impersonating Star Wars pics.

All ships to engage the enemy and fire at will.

Rogue

hehehe....Go beeurd! all survivors should be brought to the House of Pain, where they shall get less than they deserve, which is more pain than any of us can take!

E-wing

I upgrade the ship beeurd..... there puny teck tect will be no mach for you (not that they ever were)

Princess

OK here's a site where one of the rules is "Star Trek Must Lose"

http://www.grudge-match.com You'll have to look in the archives for Star Wars matches though.

Bad furday

"Launch all Vipers!" oh wait...that's Battlestar Galactica. sorry......

Um...*contacts his not so secret anymore Star Destroyer and orders it to move into position*

GI_Admiral

Yes I have vanquished all the Trekkies I know at my school...we must rid them of the world!!!

Alexander

I happen to like Star Trek (Just The Next Generation), but you have fun with your war.

Link

*joins up with the others* put me where you want me.

Sticks

I'm with you too! ST bugs me...

TheUnknown

Treekays! They've harmed the good name of science-fiction. They must be destroyed!

*Ignites his gray-bladed lighsaber.*

I'm ready for battle.

Aurelius

i dont mind Star Trek either so ill sit this one out...

MsSolo

I'll sit this one out as well. I'm not a true Trekkie, but I quite like Enterprise and can put up with the original series, if only to laugh at the cardboard scenery and marvel that they got away with that much sexual tension between Kirk and Spock back then. (watch it. Youll see what I mean!)

Pandora

*shudders* It's soooooo sad how close I came to being a Trekkie. It's even worse that I know exactly what she's talking about! *shudders again*

MsSolo

lol. The films are considerably better than the TV series, but perhaps I say that becasue if it wasn't for SW DeepSpaceNine would have put me off SciFi for life.

Ana

Enterprise is pretty enjoyable actually... but Voyager! My cousin made me watch an episode and I hated it!

Bad furday

I like Enterprise too...but i also like watching Trekkies squirm in pain. Especially the hardcore ones!

Rogue

Okay, I seriously had a dream last night where Star wars was up against Star Trek.

It was an all out war...Thre were the original charactors, the EU charactors, and the Fans...up against ST and the Trekkies.

The Psychopathic Jedi were in the front lines. The battle we were in took place on the ground. There was a battle going on overhead though.

I remember being with all of you, and looking down to turn of the safety on my blaster as they came within firing range. Furday gave to order, and we all began shooting. When they began firing back, those of us who had lightsabers took the front lines, with those who don't, shooting from behind. All our lightsabers ignited as one, and we deflected thier fire, moving up the battle field the whole time.

By now, we were in the heat of battle, and We were all working back to back in pairs. I remember Furday and Pod working as a team to my imediate right. Sticks and Corran, and Link and Hal were off fighting to the left. beeurd and Makia were working together off to the far right of my vision, and me and Ewing were also working as a team.

Everyone else was behind us, and out of my sight, so i'm sorry if you feel left out, it's not my fault!

We were surrounding the Trekkies now, coming at them from all sides, all different people coming together to complete a goal. The Imperials were united with the Hapans and the New Republic. Sith and Jedi worked together. Mostly Force-users fought in the immediate battle, although long ranged weopons were used by those who weren't.

Right in the heat of the battle and then.....

I woke up

Bad furday

Oh. Well, that's very good Rogue! Pity you woke up!

Rogue

yeah...maybe it'll continue tonight....through my constant coughing...

I think I'm getting a cold.

Bad furday

*hands her Nyquil*

Rogue

Uh, thanx! Maybe I'll be able to sleep tonight after all...

Master MJade

*goes hides under a rock*

Link

*gets out Trekkie hunting dogs as they find Mjade* uh huh...

Master MJade

*runs to a landspeeder.*

no i LOVE SW but like ST