Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Sticks

Editorial on the NJO

Do you like the EU?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^Hal^

Yeah.. I read that thing a coupla weeks ago.

Corran Horn

Whats this, do we have any movie purists here?? Who doesn't luv the EU.

TheUnknown

I've only read two EU books, one YJK books and one NJO book, so I can't really make a call here. But I do consider everything that hasn't been completely discounted by the movies canon.

MsSolo

I just can't believe how many fans Lucas is isolating in hte new movies. He's clearly read, or at least been told the content of, some of the books in the EU. Coruscant is a purely EU invention. But his treatment of Boba Fett and teh Death Star... I'm an EU fan. I like the movies, especially the OT, but I'm always happier with a book. I got into SW via the EU and I'm going to stay there.

Andy

The Death Star project could have been made by many people.

In Rogue Planet, Raith Seinar had plans for a moon-sized battlestation. Tarkin sees the plans and is interested in them.

It is quite possible that he showed them to his friend, Palpatine, who, as we know is a Dark Lord of the Sith, who could then give the plans to his new apprentice, Darth Tyranus, AKA Count Dooku, who would take them to Geonosis to have the designs perfected.

Unfortunatly, the Clone Wars broke out, so Dooku took the plans from the Geonosians, and probably took them back to Tarkin/Palpatine, who sent a design/construction team to the secret Maw Installation where it was built :)

As for Boba Fett, he is a man of mystery, and most of the stories about him could be merely rumours...

Sticks

Holy Sith this topic is old, I don't even remember making it!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.