Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

Dune

Mara

The first trailer was released a few days ago. I admit I had been cautiously excited for this film ever since I heard it was in production. Especially with that epic cast.

But seeing this... I'm feeling way more optimistic, and I'm even more stoked to see this now.

It's supposed to be only about the first half of the original book, with a sequel (hopefully) coming later to finish it all off.

Andy

I saw the trailer a while ago and I'm cautiously optimistic about it. I can't really complain though because Dune is one of those books that I know a lot about but shockingly have never actually got around to reading properly, despite owning it.

Mara

Well, it is pretty long, especially the first one. :p (I should really finish off my second, or maybe third? read-through... think I'm up to book 5).

But we just have to be a lot more patient, since it got bumped to next October. All the hype and then, blam.  SIGH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.