Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Boba: a Star Wars Story

Mara

So it's been confirmed, per THR:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-boba-fett-movie-is-happening-james-mangold-direct-1113273

And a million fanboys lost their minds.

Now I suppose it's speculation time... Time period? Casting Boba?  And will this be one of the other films Alden has signed on to play  Han in?

Do you want to see what he was up to pre-ANH? Or perhaps, have Disney rescue him from the sarlacc ala the Legends/EU and do something post-ROTJ?

Bring Temuera back?

Dun dun dun...

Andy

Hmm, I know it's been widely rumoured that a Boba Fett film would be coming but I'll take this with a pinch of salt I think.

Now, if they wanted to do a Solo sequel with Boba Fett in, I'm up for that! ?

Mara

Welll.....   while trolling the internet for Solo Easter Eggs vids/articles, I came across one theory that the Solo, Boba, and Obi-Wan films are going to be some kind of loose trilogy leading up to something else.

Farfetched? Maybe.

I do think it would be cool of the Boba film focused on a few of the bounty hunters and not just Boba. Bring in Dengar, Bossk, IG-88. 

Edited by Mara

Andy

They did mention Bossk in Solo, so that'd be interesting.

Mara

I suppose it all depends on what time period it's set in.

Andy

Ugh, this is all due to the poor performance of Solo, which I believe we just down to the timing of the release and the other big releases it was competing against.

Mara

That and supposed Last Jedi haters/boycotters.

But I'm honestly not bothered by the cancellation.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.