Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Mara

Didn't see this, haha. :p

Nice raid though!  Wasn't sure what to expect.

Still need some more members, though...

E-wing

WHY?!? Why did you pick a fight with the Sith lords??? We couldn't even beat the rancor last time. I was looking forward to show him who boss this time and you spend the guide points to fight Sith lords we are nowhere near ready for... so why :cry:

Andy

Oops, I guess that didn't go too well? :p

My phone is broke at the moment so I haven't been able to even try and go on. :(

Mara

They were special guild tickets for the Sith raid.  (There's like 100k for those). We still have all our regular ones for the Rancor, etc. (Almost to 30k again). So no worries there!

Also, I didn't know it would be that hard. :p

And while these new Sith characters are cool... I kind of wish they would spend more time on adding canon characters to the game. I mean, come on, am I the only one who thinks we should have Padme?

Oh and I wish training droids were more plentiful haha. I think most of these players must pay to play, to get their characters so upgraded... 

Mara

Reconnected with an old friend, and he plays the game... and will be joining the guild! :D

Also, I think I'm going to kick that one member; been inactive for 30 days now. I mean, I do like that we're a more relaxed guild but I think you still need to be around occasionally to help out. lol

E-wing
2 hours ago, Mara said:

They were special guild tickets for the Sith raid.  (There's like 100k for those). We still have all our regular ones for the Rancor, etc. (Almost to 30k again). So no worries there!

Also, I didn't know it would be that hard. :p

And while these new Sith characters are cool... I kind of wish they would spend more time on adding canon characters to the game. I mean, come on, am I the only one who thinks we should have Padme?

Oh and I wish training droids were more plentiful haha. I think most of these players must pay to play, to get their characters so upgraded... 

oh. ok!

I just wish they would have give us characters from kotor rather then kotor 2

and droids arn't my biggest problem..... credits are

1 hour ago, Mara said:

Reconnected with an old friend, and he plays the game... and will be joining the guild! :D

Also, I think I'm going to kick that one member; been inactive for 30 days now. I mean, I do like that we're a more relaxed guild but I think you still need to be around occasionally to help out. lol

I would say don't start kicking people off until we have at least 10 members and even then maybe after 90 days. I mean they might not be around now but they could come back (how long did i disappear from gb last time only to return). Also even if they are MIA there power level still adds to our guild power level making us look better

Mara

Yeah I've been having a credits problem lately too lol. But I need the training, too.. I'm level 73 but most of my characters are only 57. And I only have one gear level, what is it, six? the first purple level.

Whoops, already kicked them. :p But yeah, I do agree... in the future I'll wait on the inactive members. :)

Mara

So we have enough tickets for a rancor raid again (the lowest level).

Do you want to wait or shall I start it up now?

E-wing

When ever you want to boss!

Assuming we can with the other one active

Edited by E-wing

Andy

Nearly unlocked guilds!

Andy

Damn, I've got some catching up to do. :p

Mara

Welcome to the 'dark' side! ;p

Andy

Because I started ages ago and then stopped, I'd forgotten some things. Just realised what Sim Tickets do. :p

Mara

Haha. :p

At first I didn't bother using them, because I felt it was 'cheating.' Now I use them all the time. :p

Andy

I've been using them on levels that give me character bits I want. :p

Andy

Did you want me to promote the guild on Facebook at all? Not that anybody probably sees the GB Facebook anyway... :p

Andy

Man, I am getting destroyed in Arena... Don't think I've won for a week. :(

Mara

Yeah, I suck too haha.   I try to hold out for an easy win, but sometimes I get impatient and just go for whatever... still counts for daily achievements if you lose! :p

I have a bit more success at the ship  battle arena, though.

Andy

I haven't got to ship battles yet, I think it's level 60 or something like that.

E-wing

YES! Finally got that A-hole Darth Nihilus down to half life!

Oh, and speaking about raids. I think that when we get the next Rancor raid we wait until we can do tier two. I think we are ready and would like to try!

I'm stuck at around the 2000 to 2500 mark for squad arena and the 190 to 260 mark for fleet arena...

And I only got 26 Galactic war wins. How you two doing at that?

Mara

Whoo! I beat him up a little bit whenever I think about it.

I haven't been able to complete a full Galactic War yet lol.  I got close awhile back,  but it's getting harder and harder. I run out of characters about 3/4 of the way.

I'm around 520 in the fleet arena, and 4800 in squad arena.

Sure we can try Tier II Rancor if you like.  I should still have most of my characters for that one lol.  Only need about 5k more tickets then.

We have enough tickets for the Grievous one, but that's still well above my paygrade haha.

Andy

I need to concentrate on leveling my characters up... Getting there!

Andy

By the way, I'm not sure if you know but I can't join in the raid because it was started before I joined the guild. Just saying so you don't think I'm being lazy. :p

E-wing

Well now is your chance! We Are going to fight a Rancor!!!

Lets kick its' Butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Mara

No worries, the Sith raid is kind of a slow burn. :p

I finally have a decent amount of training droids but now I'm short on credits haha... so it's still a process in leveling up my characters as well.  Working on getting everyone to level 60. (Even though I'm level 77 lol).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.