Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Mara

So I might have mentioned this in the 'games currently playing' thread, but thought I'd toss out its own thread.

Anyone else have the app? I've been playing for a few months now and love it!

Thought if  anyone else out there was into it, I'd create a guild. (I haven't joined/created one yet myself yet). Add you guys as allies and stuff.

But yeah, love this game. Totally addicted.

• Upvote 1

E-wing

I'm in.

And no I'm not a ghost. I was just playing "Galaxy of Heroes" and was thinking that I would like to join a guild but I didn't want to join just a random guild. I wanted to join one with people I know. That got me thinking about my old star wars online friends I talked to back in collage and here I am.

So ya... You make a guild and I am defiantly in!

Mara

Awesome! I will let y'all know. :)

Was going to name the guild Psychopathic Jedi, but it wouldn't let me, so... back to the drawing board for a name!

Edited by Mara

E-wing

Did you try "Psycho Jedi"

You could also go with "Galactic Basic", "Steadfast Alliance", or "Force Users Anonymous"

Also, what symbol were you going with?

Mara

Probably either the Rebel one, or the Jedi Order one (I think that's the one).

• Upvote 1

Andy

Hey welcome back, long time no see. :)

I think I played this a while back, maybe it's time to reinstall. :p

Apparently I'm only level 10...

• Upvote 1

E-wing
9 hours ago, Mara said:

Probably either the Rebel one, or the Jedi Order one (I think that's the one).

The Rebel one is classic, but the Jedi Order one (if it is the one that i'm thinking of... looks like a lightsaber with a star at the hilt) is my favorite to. Colors? Always like the Green and Blue myself but its you guild so your call.

Any ETA on when you'll make it. I'm a bit excited.

7 hours ago, Andy said:

Hey welcome back, long time no see. :)

I think I played this a while back, maybe it's time to reinstall. :p

Apparently I'm only level 10...

Good to be back... *hugs Andy and Mara* I missed you guys!

Well if you join us I don't know how much we can help guild members (never been in on myself) but i will do what i can for you. And don't worry about the level I mean I'm only... oh... level 54... thought I was lower then that.

Mara

Yes, beeurd, join us!

I'm level 54. :p

I was 52, but I used a bunch of sim tickets for battles to get shards and training droids. I told myself I would not 'cheat' like that, but hey, it's so much easier!

For now, gold and purple are the colors, but they can be changed!  (I can edit anything but the name of the guild itself).

I finally created the guild, haha. Had to go through a few ideas before I got one that took. (It seems like Jedi is restricted or something and I couldn't use that. Other ideas were taken as well).

Anyway, it's not very creative, but...  it's the   Sarcastic Knights. I've left it invite only for now. (Though I figure I'll open up it later; there are 50 slots, and I doubt those will all come from GB :p).

I suppose you can search it and ask to join, or I can send an invite... not sure how it all works quite yet.

And I figure this will be a more laid-back guild anyway, so all skill levels/activity levels are welcome. :)

*hugs all around!*

Edited by Mara
  • Upvote 1

E-wing

Darksaber42 reporting for duty!

Now I need to find a guild for star wars commander, clash of clans, and clash royale...

Mara

Accepted!

E-wing

:cool: 1st to join

We are going to need more people at some point... Beeurd you coming? Anyone else looking to join? Who else is still around anyway?

Oh, not to sound self serving but anyway I could be an officer? I think that is a thing...

Edited by E-wing

E-wing

hay Mara... Is there any way you can put out a mass pm to all gb members announcing the clan and that we are looking for recruits? You know... in case someone plays but didn't see this thread.

Mara

Sure I can promote you, next time I'm in-game. :)

As for the PM, I'll see what I can do haha.  (Though we will probably need more than GB peeps to fill all the slots eventually).  Maybe it'd work better for someone to message the folks on facebook? Seems like that's where most of them are anyway.

Edited by Mara
  • Upvote 1

E-wing

I'm not on face book so that's all you...

You may have to open the guild up for anyone to join. Worst comes to worst and the guild fills up and someone from GB wants to join you could just kick off the lowest contributing (non-GB) member.

Oh! and you could save officer posts for GB members who join so they feel special and because you know you can trust them. Ya it would be a bit of favoritism but who cares!

On another note: can't wait for are first raid... I think we should start with a tier one (when we have the tickets) since there is so few of us right now. What do you think?

Mara

Haha. I don't use facebook anymore either. Beeurd and the others were though.

True enough. I may check some of my internet friends and see if they have the game, too.  So at least they're not complete strangers hahahah.

Yeah, I'd say so too. Just to get our feet wet haha.

Man, I just finally beat the first mod battle... that took forever, and I still got only two stars I think. But at least I'm not getting that stupid message anymore when I sign in. Haha.  Now I'm trying to beat the Mace Windu Fleet Commander training... I think the third tier one I'm on.  Those Jedi are a pain to kill.

• Upvote 1

Mara

Well, put out some feelers, no hits... so I think I'll just open it up to everyone. :)

I did notice we got a third member; is it someone you know?

E-wing

Ah... I kinda thought it was beeurd (being that low level and him saying might want in) and I was so excited that we had a new member that i just hit approve with out checking first. You mad?

It might still be him... Should ask.

Andy

It wasn't me, my username is beeurd. :p

E-wing

oh...

Well why haven't you joined?

Mara

No, no... I was just wondering where they came from lol. We could use the members! Ha. 

I guess they just found us in Guild Search. :)

YES, BEEURD, JOIN.

• Upvote 1

E-wing

I was thinking...

Every once and a while I use an assist character from someone with no clan. Maybe if try to ally them then I can invite them to the guild. What do you think?

Also... JOIN US, BEEURD! JOIN US!

Mara

Go for it!

I've been trying to recruit but no luck so far.

Edited by Mara

E-wing

Well I have been trying but no luck. And I think i know why. The activity timer has all the no guide people as last active hundreds of days ago. I think they where kicked out of there guide for inactivity.  What we really need is a low level newbie that we can trust to make an officer and invite them early while they are still active.

Mara

Hmmm... Yeah.

I'll also keep tossing feelers out.

E-wing

we have enough for are first raid.... want to wait until this weekend or at least Friday so work doesn't interfere?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.