Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

X-Men: Apocalypse

Mara

So we had First Class. Then Days of Future Past. Now the third in the trilogy: Apocalypse.

Here's the official trailer:

When photos were released earlier this year, there was a lot of talk about Apocalypse's costume, mainly negative ones.

But in the trailer, on the move, I don't think it looks too bad. And Oscar Isaac (you know, Poe Dameron from TFA?) can definitely pull this guy off.

So who's excited?

Mara

The latest and final trailer:

Can't wait.

TheUnknown

Stoked as well.  Wonder if the key to everything will be Jean awakening the Phoenix Force.

Andy

I can't wait either... Hopefully they don't mess it up. :p

Mara

I enjoyed it immensely. Saw it last night. :D

PS: There is an after-credit scene.

Andy

I had heard that the plot was a bit haphazard, did that seem like the case to you? I will probably see it anyway, though. Because X-men.

Mara

Oh, I don't think so. Not any more than the plots in Civil War or Batman vs Superman. 'Least in my opinion. (I'm probably in the minority regarding Civil War). Probably made more sense than those two.

I feel like it's sort of a good balance between those: funny enough but not with the million jokes in Civil War but not quite as serious and grim as BvS was.

I enjoyed myself. Maybe not quite as much as Days of Future Past, but it was good.

Of course, I am by no means an X-Men superfan, lol. My only experience with them has been the movies for the most part.

Edited by Mara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.