Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Star Wars Rebels season 2 returns this month

Andy

Disney XD's hit TV show Star Wars Rebels is due to return this summer, and brings with it the return of a character established in the expanded universe.

The return of Star Wars Rebels will be on 20th June 2015, it has been revealed, with a one-hour long premiere episode titled The Siege of Lothal. The episode was first shown to fans attending Celebration Anaheim earlier this year, and features the return of a fan favourite character established in the former Star Wars expanded universe television series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Ahsoka Tano was the padawan of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker during the Clone Wars, and in many ways she was to that series what Ezra Bridger is to Rebels. Now an experienced Jedi in her own right, it has been said that she will become a mentor figure to the young Jedi in training. 

Rebels season two also sees the return of Darth Vader, with James Earl Jones reprising the role of providing Vader's voice, and this is sure to bring trouble for the crew of the Ghost as Vader seeks to hunt down his former apprentice.

Check out the latest video for Star Wars Rebels, featuring the return of Ahsoka Tano:

View full article

Mara

Yeah, I saw it in my DVR already. I'm excited. :D

Andy

I need to finish season 1.

Also I need to watch The Clone Wars...

Mara

Tsk, tsk. :p

Bad furday

So good!  #AhsokaKnowsWhoVaderIsSheJustDoesntLikeYouEzra  :p

• Upvote 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.