Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Harrison Ford injured in plane crash

Andy

Harrison Ford has been injured in a small aircraft crash in California.The 72 year old star was initially reported by the media to be in a critical condition, but it later emerged that he apparently walked away from the crash and went to hospital for treatment.

Ford was piloting a vintage 1940s aircraft instead of his usual YT-1300 freighter, and reported engine trouble shortly after take off from Santa Monica Airport. He attempted to return to the airport, but crashed in the nearby Penmar Golf Course.

Although initial reports described Ford as having serious head injuries, his son Ben, a Los Angeles chef, tweeted that he was "battered but OK", and fire department crew who attended the scene said he was in a fair to moderate condition after the crash.

Click here to view the article

Bad furday

Should have stuck with the Falcon ;)   Glad he's mostly alright...not sure I could handle losing Spock and Han Solo/Indiana Jones in one month!  :puppydogeyes:

Andy

I know what you mean, it's like nothing is sacred any more!

Mara

Is it sad that my first thought was "at least they already finished shooting Ep 7"?

Andy

I know right, they already had to stop to fix his leg! :p

Mara

Hahahaha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.