Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Star Wars Humble Bundle now available!

Andy

Humble Bundle have released a new pay-what-you-want bundle featuring fan favourite Star Wars games worth a total over $100!Humble Bundle have released their latest limited time offer of games, this time with a distinctly Star Wars flavour. If you missed any of the big releases from the past decade, now may be the time to snap them up and support charity, too!

This fantastic bundle includes classics such as 1995's Dark Forces, which kickstarted the Jedi Knight series, alongside both acclaimed Knights of the Old Republic RPGs and the The Force Unleashed games. Also included is Republic Commando, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Empire At War, and Battlefront II.

The offer is only available for a limited time, so check out the Humble Bundle website and get it while you can!

humblebundle.com

Click here to view the article

Andy

If only I didn't own all of these already... 

Mara

I own none of them...

I have been looking off and on to get the two KOTOR games. I'm just a little leery of going digital/online with it. I kind of rather have a hard copy. Not to mention a user's  manual, lolz.

Andy

At the price you can get all those for, it's hardly worth worrying about. ;)

I quite like Steam as a platform too.

Mara

But I need instructions! :p

Andy

Pfft, manuals take all the fun out of learning a new game. :p

Mara

Haha. :p

I suppose the only real reason I might have to go digital is compatability with Windows 8. Though, I suppose even if it's not, I can use compatability mode. So meh, lol. There's some pretty cheap KOTOR sets on eBay. ;p

Andy

They've now added Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, and Starfighter to the bundle. :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.