Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

What game are you playing right now?

Mara

I hate when that happens....

I also hate when my wi-fi acts like crap.

Edited by Mara

Andy

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. ?

Radioactive Isotope

Me too. It's so good.

Andy

I know right. I like the lightsaber customisation they've done, although I'm miffed about being unable to dual-wield like in Jedi Academy. :p 

Mara

Not being able to decapitate/sever limbs? :p  I heard that was a complaint by some lol.

Whenever it goes on sale on Steam, I'm gonna get it.

Radioactive Isotope

But that double-bladed saber, though...

I will say I had to back the difficulty waaaaaay down to story mode. They pulled a lot of gameplay elements from the Soulsbourne and Seikero games, which I wasn't expecting. And I'm not very good at those kinds of games. On the flip side, they pulled quite a bit from Uncharted for the action segments and that was ridiculously fun.

TheUnknown

I've been playing Out of the Box lately.

TheUnknown

Assassin's Creed Origins

Andy

I'm dabbling in No Man's Sky and Sims 4 at the moment. :)

Radioactive Isotope

Persona 5 Royal and FFVII remake

Andy

I really need to get FFVII Remake. If I don't get around to getting it soon I'll just ask for it for my birthday. I've waited 15 years already so I'm sure I'll manage until July. :p 

Andy

I've just discovered Crusader Kings II. I don't know where this game has been hiding, but the base game is free on Steam. I hear some of the expansion packs make the game better, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Deus vult!

Mara

During the last sale, I bought Ticket to Ride on Steam, because it was cheap, and I wanted to see what it was like before I invested in a hard copy board game version... and now I'm kind of addicted?

Andy

I've wanted to play that for a while.

At the moment I'm playing Dying Light. :)

Mara

I've been getting back into Zoo Tycoon 2, oddly enough.

Radioactive Isotope

Picked up Oninaki on sale. Gameplay is a bit repetitive, but it has an interesting premise.

Next on my list is Genshin Impact. I know nothing about it, but for the great price of free I figured I'd give it a shot.

Edited by Radioactive Isotope

Mara

Can't go wrong with free.

Andy

Final Fantasy VII Remake, at last!

• Like 1

Radioactive Isotope

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the ending when you get there.

Just downloaded the Demo for KH: Melody of Memory. I'm....not sure how I feel about it. I mean, the gameplay is fun and even higher difficulties are accessible with modifications, but it's a $60 rhythm game retread of all the previous games. But I'll probably buy it anyway.

Mara

I've been watching a few Planet Zoo let's play videos lately, and I really want to get it... but I think my computer barely meets the minimum reqs. Ugh.

Actually contemplating buying a gaming PC. Or at least looking into upgrading mine. I have had it since 2014 lol.

Mara

I've gotten myself re-addicted to ARK. I blame LPs on YT. Which I have been binging lolz.

I also got back into SW Combine after being away for... a while. Years probably.

Andy

My PC is finally powerful enough to run Ark but I can't get into it lol. I know I would have loved it at the time but it just seems so much effort now. A friend of mine made an app with a companion app / taming calculator for Ark: https://www.dododex.com/

I've played through Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS4 and am now currently addicted to Cities: Skylines again (again, now that it is playable on PC)

Mara

I really want to get a suped up PC that can run some of these games better...   ARK is laggy sometimes even on low settings lol.

Oh def, I look on Dodorex and the ARK wiki allllll the time lol.

Edited by Mara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.