Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

What game are you playing right now?

Andy

That reminds me, I think I got Mass Effect 2 a while back and never played it...

Mara

I bought Injustice on the summer Steam sale...

And just going through the tutorial, I realize, I suck at keyboarding hahahha. I had to skip past some of them.

I think I will just have to play with brute force/random key strokes because these move combos are impossible for my fingers/arrow keys. (Not to mention a pain to remember).

TheUnknown

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Mara

I've been getting back into Ark: Survival Evolved a bit more recently.

Andy

I've wanted to play Ark for a while, got it in a Steam sale ages ago but it doesn't run on my potato machine. :(

I'm mostly back to playing World of Warcraft, as it somehow still runs (just about).

TheUnknown

My Assassin's Creed kick continues with Brotherhood.

Mara

Yeah, I have to run Ark on mine on the low RAM setting, and it does okay, lol.

I've actually been getting back into my KOTOR 2 game. (After I restarted a new one because a) I was stuck on the old one and b) it had been so long I might as well, and it was early enough to not really matter).

Andy

I'd love to replay the Jedi Knight games, but the CD drive in my PC doesn't work. ?

Really need to upgrade this thing...

Mara

Those are all on Steam. :p   Just sayin'.

I should get back to Dark Forces myself...    I got stuck at the end of level 2 or 3. But you can't save in the middle of a level, so I have to keep replaying the whole darn thing lol.

I recently started up Banner Saga 2, but I just can't get into it, I dunno why. So it's been mostly Sims 3 for me lately.

Been thinking of starting Force Unleashed though, since I recently finished KOTOR 2, and I apparently suck at combos for Injustice lol and I haven't even got into the story yet, been just doing practice rounds.

TheUnknown

GTA V

Andy
On 1/20/2019 at 4:59 AM, Mara said:

Those are all on Steam. :p   Just sayin'.

Yeah, but I've bought enough games twice. ?

I've got myself addicted to Rimworld now. 

Mara

Been mostly hanging out in Ark: Survival Evolved.

Current goal is to tame a pteranodon.

Andy

I really want to play Ark, I got it on Steam years ago but my PC won't run it. ?

A friend of mine created a companion app called Dododex which can help with taming stuff if you haven't already checked it out.

https://www.dododex.com/

Mara

Yeah I usually run mine on the low memory setting, and it does all right. Just have less distance rendering, far as I can tell. Plus ever since it came out of the early access/beta/whatever, and went retail, I feel like it loads a lot faster for me. Haven't tried regular loading since then lol.

And cool! I've been on the site a couple times. :) 

Andy

I haven't tried loading it since it was in early access, and then it had potato quality graphics on lowest settings and still ran like crap. Maybe I'll try it again see if it works any better, but I won't hold much hope for it... This PC is ancient. ?

Mara

Do you have a decent phone? There is an ARK for mobile now. And it's free. Far as I can tell, it's pretty close to the original too.  (My phone is incompatible, sadly... but I don't have enough storage anyway so haha).

Andy

Not really, I've actually had to downgrade to an older phone because mines broken. :(

Mara

Aww.

I've been thinking of upgrading, but ugh, monies. I don't want to pay more for a phone than I did for my computer lol.

I may compromise and get a tablet instead.

Andy

I know, phone prices are ridiculous, but I guess you're paying for the miniaturisation of the components.

TheUnknown

I've been playing Pandemic II here lately.  if I ever take over the world, I'm going Mad King on Madagascar.

Andy

I reinstalled KotOR1 and 2 the other day. I can't get the first one working but 2 is working okay so I've just started playing that instead. It's harder than I remember, I must just be rusty. 

TheUnknown

To this day, I have never played KOTOR 2. 

TheUnknown

I downloaded Tacoma on Game Pass.

TheUnknown

Recore from Game Pass.

Andy

If you liked the first one or enjoy those types of games then it's worth giving it ago, although I wouldn't say it's as good as the first one. It should be quite cheap now. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.