Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

What game are you playing right now?

Mara

Not technically a game, per se... but I've gotten myself addicted involved in Dragon Cave the last few days... It's hopeless for me. :p

Andy

I've gotten hooked on a free to play space MMO on Steam called Star Conflict. Anybody played it / heard of it?

I found it while looking for X-Wing Alliance alternatives, after I found my XWA install disc has a crack in it that goes into the data layer, meaning it won't install. :(

TheUnknown

Started Tomb Raider (the 2013 reboot).  Never played the series before.  Really like it.

Andy

I actually liked the reboot a lot more than the originals. :) 

I could never get into the original game; perhaps it's main appeal at the time was Lara Croft's pixelated but ample bosom. For some reason that never resonated with me... :p 

Oh, and I've now gone back to StarCraft 2. I really want the Heart of the Swarm expansion, but I can't find my £15 Battle.net gift card...

Edited by Andy

TheUnknown

Batman: Arkham Knight.

Mara

I'm trying to get myself a cheap copy of Sims 3... so hopefully I will be playing that soon. :p

I have the original one, but I'm not sure how it'll work with Win 8.1.

Mara

Well, I recently (after installing Steam like a crazy person) got KOTOR I and II for 3 bucks, so I've been working my way through the first one. Better late than never. :p

Andy

There are always great deals on Steam, you can quite often see the Jedi Knight games on offer too. :)

I'm currently playing Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on PS4 with Shane, and on PC I'm addicted to Cities Skylines which is about a million times better than the latest SimCity was.

Mara

So I just recently started in on ARK: Survival of the Fittest, free game on Steam. Basically like just the arena part from the regular ARK (I think). And I realize I SUCK at it lololol.

Going back and forth between that and my Fable game that I'm about 3/4 through (also on Steam).

Needed a break from Star Wars: Dark Forces, since I seem stuck on the third level. Darn my sucky jumping skills.

Edited by Mara

Andy

I got Ark but it barely runs on my PC. :(

So I'm addicted to Factorio instead.

TheUnknown

Assassin's Creed III

Edited by TheUnknown

Radioactive Isotope

NEVERWINTER!!!

It's free for PS4, so TRY IT. IT'S AWESOME!

Andy

Free, you say? I will have to check it out. Even if it isn't my cup of tea, no British person can resist free things. :p

Mara

No PS4 for me, so I'll just have to assume it's awesome. :p

Mara

Back playing Sims 3 again! Spent some time buying up all the store items and downloading and installing them, so I had put it on hold. But now I'm back! And my Sim and her fiance finally got married, hahha.

Andy

I want the Sims 4, but I want to pay full price for it. Hoping there will be a sale at some point, but it's EA so probably not. 

Mara

Yeah. EA. Origin. Bleah.

Also, I've heard a lot of people don't like 4 in favor of 3 and its open world.

Delphra-Ann7
On 04/08/2016 at 6:29 PM, Andy said:

I want the Sims 4, but I want to pay full price for it. Hoping there will be a sale at some point, but it's EA so probably not. 

I have it somewhere around here :p will dig it out for you to borrow for abit, I haven't been on it in forever!

Oh and whenever I get chance, I play Call of Duty Black Ops 3 ... zombies :p x

Andy
On 09/08/2016 at 4:01 PM, Mara said:

Yeah. EA. Origin. Bleah.

Also, I've heard a lot of people don't like 4 in favor of 3 and its open world.

I'm not a fan of Origin either. I did play the free demo or whatever of Sims 4 and I enjoyed it.

On 10/08/2016 at 9:41 AM, Delphra-Ann7 said:

I have it somewhere around here :p will dig it out for you to borrow for abit, I haven't been on it in forever

Woooo!

TheUnknown

Dishonored 2. 

Mara

I'm still mostly Sims 3'ing it. But also trying to finish out my Fable game when I have the chance.

I bought Age of Empires II and III on Steam a while back; hoping to install II and play it. (I have II on disc but with my resolution, it just gets a little distorted; plus it was only like $5 on Steam...).

TheUnknown

Took a break from Dishonored 2 to play Far Cry 3.

Uncle Du

I just picked up Steep.  It's an open world, snow sports game by Ubisoft.  It's actually a lot of fun.  And I'm still playing some Gears of War 4.  So fun.

8 hours ago, TheUnknown said:

Took a break from Dishonored 2 to play Far Cry 3.

How is Dishonored 2?

TheUnknown
3 minutes ago, Uncle Du said:

How is Dishonored 2?

It's good.  I"m just trying to play through a stealthy, no kill playthrough, and that gets frustrating sometimes,.  So I decided to play something where I can kill to my heart's desire.

Uncle Du

Haha right on!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.