Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

colonelscout312

20th century Fox titles

colonelscout312

Am I the only one who's gonna find it a little weird not having that title sequence in there if Fox, Than lucasfilm, than a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

My dad showed me the original star wars when I was four, and I guess that's just been a part of the nostalgia of those movies for me. I know, I'm weird.

Andy

Yeah it is going to be odd, and they'll have to come up with something to replace the Fox fanfare too. Be interesting to see what they come up with...

Mara

I never thought of that... but yeah, that will be weird.

Well, if it's Disney, it'll probably be the stupid Cinderella castle.  Though I hope it's just the Lucasfilm logo -- they don't put the castle in on the Marvel films (though I think the studios have control, not Disney themselves).

Andy

May have a Bad Robot logo in there too, hmm...

Mara

Well, that one I wouldn't mind, lol. Seen it on the new Mission: Impossible and stuff.

But the possibility of seeing the Cinderella castle in front of Star Wars... makes me cringe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.