Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

News: Sword of the Jedi trilogy on hold

Andy

Author Christie Golden has confirmed that her upcoming trilogy Sword of the Jedi is on hold.Sword of the Jedi was to be set after the events of Fate of the Jedi and Troy Denning's stand alone novel Crucible, and follow Jaina Solo. But the series is now on hold while the newly formed Lucasfilm Story Group reviews the Star Wars canon.

The Legacy era has been the main focus of a lot of expanded universe novels in recent years, with Legacy of the Force and Fate of the Jedi proving popular with fans, so it would be a shame if it were to suffer casualties as canon is redefined.

Sword of the Jedi promised to be a welcome change with less involvement from the old heroes and more focus on the new generations of Jedi Knights in the aftermath of recent events.

Click here to view the article

Princess

I can't say that I was looking forward to a trilogy by Christine Golden

Andy

Aha, yeah, there is that. She's not my favourite author, plus I'm way behind anyway... Not read all of Legacy of the Force yet never mind Fate of the Jedi.

Mara

I was kind of looking forward to more of Jaina and Jag. Jag makes Jaina tolerable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.