Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Grand Theft Auto series

Andy

So, I've finally been getting into GTA5, and I have found it more fun than I thought I would.

I've been a long time fan of the GTA series since I played the first game... with the old classic top down view. :)

But anyway, I have found the more recent games to be quite samey, but this one seems to have actually added new features anstead of just sticking with what worked last time. I like game series' to show at least some innovation from title to title, unlike so many game franchises these days... *cough*Call of Duty*cough*

So anybody had much experience with GTA games old or new? Or what's your general opinion of this type of violent video game?

Edited by Andy

TheUnknown

Never played them other than like the first GTA for Playstation briefly years and years ago.  Watching Achievement Hunter playing it makes me want to play it.

Andy

I finished GTA5 a while back, never played multiplayer though so I didn't get all the achievements.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.