Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Shane

News: EA hiring for unnamed Star Wars game

Shane

Star Wars gaming licence holders EA have begun recruiting for an as yet unnamed Star Wars project.The games giant is currently looking for two Executive Producers and a Senior Environment Artist based in California and British Columbia. Both of these locations are home to EA subsidiary developer Visceral, most well known for their Dead Space series of video games.

The advertised job titles seem to suggest that this is a project in its very early stages, but it could always be possible that they are picking up development from a previous title or making a sequel to a preexisting Star Wars games series.

All clues seen thus far are that this will be a 'HD console title', so it is likely that this will be heading to Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

Click here to view the article

TheUnknown

I don't see it being a Knights of the Old Republic game as one would imagine they'd give that to Bioware.  I would love another Force Unleashed game.

Andy

I want a new Jedi Knight game. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.