Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Favorite Star Wars Book

TheUnknown

As the title suggests, what is your favorite Star Wars book?  Mine is Traitor by Matthew Stover.  Jacen Solo and his situation (pain, loss, growing up, finding your way) all spoke to where I was in my live when I read it.

Edited by TheUnknown

Andy

That's a tough one, it'd probably be in the NJO... Either Vector Prime, just for ushering in a new era and making some bold moves, or Star by Star, which I found unputdownable (it's a word!)

incidentally, I added a favourites section to user profiles the other day :)

TheUnknown

Star by Star is my second favorite.  I actually think it would make a better movie than Traitor would because of it combination of action, characters, and emotion. 

Radioactive Isotope

Traitor was excellent. However, for my favorite I'm gonna have to go with Shatterpoint. Because Mace Windu is awesomesauce.

Pandora

I'm rather torn between Star by Star (because it was one of the first books to really make me sobuncontrollably) and Shatterpoint because see above.

TheUnknown

The problem I had with Shatterpoint is it took forever and a day to get going. 

Pandora

Yeah I'll give you that, it had a bit of a slow start. But once it got going, my God did it go!

Princess

Oooh I'll have to think about this one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.