Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Rumour: Ksenia Solo tipped for Solo daughter role

Andy

More Star Wars Episode VII casting rumours circulating the web at the moment include the possibility of the part of Han Solo's daughter being considered for actress Ksenia Solo.According to Jedi News the aptly named actress was tipped for the role by an anonymous source. Ksenia Solo has previously appeared in Black Swan, which starred Queen Amidala herself - Natalie Portman, and television show Lost Girl.

As usual there is no official word from Lucasfilm or Disney, so we'll have to wait and see what happens. The possible role of Solo's daughter currently has no name attached, so Expanded Universe fans will be eagerly waiting to find out whether this is actually Jaina Solo, and if indeed her twin brother Jacen will also make it into Star Wars Episode VII.

Click here to view the article

Bad furday

With a last name like that, magazine and news site editors would love it if she were cast as a Solo! :D

Drake

At first glance, I thought the character's name was Ksenia Solo. I felt a moment of nerd rage until I saw it was the actress' name. Phew...for now.

Andy

There's still time!

Bad furday

We don't know any plot details yet, so you may need that nerd rage! :p

Pandora

At first glance, I thought the character's name was Ksenia Solo. I felt a moment of nerd rage until I saw it was the actress' name. Phew...for now.

Yep, me too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.