Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Drake

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Drake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3T-evQZiQo

About time! A Joss Whedon show that probably (hopefully) won't get cancelled after a season! Also, Agent Coulson is back from the dead! No surprise there. This IS based off a comic book universe. No one stays dead. Except for Sabretooth.

Anyway...speculations? I'm thinking the "hero" featured in the trailer (aka Gunn from Angel) might be Luke Cage. Hopefully a tie-in to the rumoured Iron Fist movie??

Pandora

I've not read any of the comics so I can't speculate that much. I am excited to see J. August Richards in a leading role again, and it'll be cool to see him play a supernatural (presumably) badass for a change. I also foresee Coulson and Lola being an epic love story.

Radioactive Isotope

This IS based off a comic book universe. No one stays dead. Except for Sabretooth.

And Uncle Ben. And Thomas and Martha Wayne. But I think that's it. Even Jason Todd got resurrected eventually. :p

I'm excited for this series. Love that more superhero shows are being made and making the jump from animation to live action. Maybe with the live action shows, people in general will start giving the genre the respect it deserves.

Drake

I'm just happy to see more GOOD television shows. Many of them still, sadly, get killed by reality TV before they're given a chance. For SHIELD, though, I'm hoping the draw that Marvel has on audiences will overcome the temptation of disposable shows like Idol or Survivor. My distaste for such shows is palpable. I could go on....

Andy

Any body been watching this?

Uncle Du

I've seen the first three episodes.  It's pretty good.  I have it all recording on my DVR, so I have a few episodes to catch up on.  It comes on Tuesdays here, and Tuesdays is Supernatural and NCIS, so I have to watch those first. :p

Andy

Aha, yeah we are enjoying it to, I want more superheroes though. :p

Supernatural is ridiculously behind over here, don't think season 8 has finished yet, so season 9 will probably be next summer. Don't understand why! :(

Uncle Du

Well that sucks!  I think you can just flat out buy seaosn 8 on iTunes now!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.