Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Disney Shuts Down LucasArts

Ayingel

I was really pissed off when I saw this. At least my radio show will have some good fodder for a 30 minute rant.

darthraptor52

This news upset me today, if only for the sake of nostalgia. So many great memories of the 90s era.

I was always hoping we'd get some mobile app ports of classic point and clicks etc. I wonder if classic re-releases will see the light of day. Not to mention the work in progress of titles like Rebel Strike and 1313.

End of an era.

Radioactive Isotope

I was so looking forward to 1313. :(

Ayingel

And we'll never get to see a new Battlefront :(

James the Defender

I simply could not believe this; I was so upset when I saw it. I was looking forward to a new Battlefront type game...

TheUnknown

I've heard they're shopping 1313 around to outside developers.

Radioactive Isotope

I would be super ecstatic if the guys who did the Arkham series picked it up.

TheUnknown

Hell, Bioware (the makers of Mass Effect and Dragon Age) could do it. I'd imagine 1313 is pretty far along in its development considering the look of the gameplay trailers and the fact that it was supposed to be released this year. I'd imagine a lot of what needs to be done is the programming side of things. Judging from what I saw in the trailers, a lot of the combat mechanics look like Mass Effect 3 with the combat rolls, cover-based shooting, over-cover grabs, etc.

Andy

I didn't realise this... I am disappoint. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.